Dog lovers out there???

awww sazzy thats auful!
its great hearing about other gsd's as PAT dogs,people give the breed such a bad name when they have only met bad examples of the breed which all breeds have.they are the most amazing breed have such alot to give and never want anything in return just you thats all, they never stop giving to you, even until their last heartbeat,the most loyal dog anybody could have is a shepherd,i will never be without one!:D

my Oh would love a gsd but i dont feel our house is big enough for one especially as we have the two staffys but gsd`s are lovely dogs

ha i know the feeling house not big enough!:D
we have a tiny little cottage and with two dogs,a cat and a peacock! yes 1 dog is a chihuahua but kia takes up sooo much room its enough for both of them its a squeeze here and i still want another one! but OH has put his foot down and not having any of it:(
i will get another one in about a year tho! he he:p getting a spannish water dog!:D

my two like sleeping on the bed at nite so i spend most of the nite hanging of the edge lol so the thought of 3 dogs on the bed would be a nitemare lol im just a big softy thats my problem, i think if OH really found a dog he wanted we would get it but so far he hasnt

me and my fella have an absolutley bonkers staffie called junior!!he is hilarious and makes us laff so much! he is all black with white paws and chest.hes about 6months old and unbelievably boistrous! he constantly jumps up at you although he seems to be calming down bit by bit and omg vodka they calm down about 3-4.....eek!! when we walk him,stew has to hold him as he pulls and is 2 strong for me! he found a sneaky way into next doors garden,everytime he went out,he end up there.one day i looked out of the top window and a bag of compost was all over her perfectly groomed garden...yes...junior!luckily she was fine about it!he even nicked her squirrel figure she kept in the garden...stew found its head in ours!!still to this day not found its body! still we wouldnt do without him!! i want a westy so badly.junior was his choice of dog,but does any1 know if it wud be ok to introduce another puppy?especially with junior being so giddy? hes got a great temprement though,and just wags when he sees other dogs.x x x

im sure it would be fine, my youngest staffy is mental lol but adorable aswell and im puppy sitting just now and she is fine with it , shes just over a year old my youngest , my elder staffy is 2 1/2 and is pretty chilled out , so theres hope for you lol

im sure it would be fine, my youngest staffy is mental lol but adorable aswell and im puppy sitting just now and she is fine with it , shes just over a year old my youngest , my elder staffy is 2 1/2 and is pretty chilled out , so theres hope for you lol

he he!!thanks for that!!!i will keep my fingers crossed!!:p i just need to convince stew to let me have one now!he did said i can have one but then kinda changed his mind saying junior is getting 2 old now...I WANT MY OWN FLUFFY LITTLE DOG!!i will give him the silent moody treatment...im sure il get my westy! iv had westies before with my mum and dad.did want a pomeranian but think they are 2 delicate n junior would prob break its bones (or think it was a toy!!) or a cairn terrier aswell.i think it b a hard choice actually,il just get all 3!ha ha im sure stew would be thrilled!! iv just got rid ov some guinea pigs....impulse bought but just didnt really like them to be honest!!but theyv gone to a good home anyway.and we also have a chinchilla called squidward...hes just gorgeous!so i am now really wanting my dog,im gunna have to work on him 2nite......!:eek: x x x

my two always mix with other dogs and always have done from being pups, and you say junior wags his tails at other dogs he sounds like he likes them, just remember junior will probably try to dominate the new pup and even though you need to keep a watch you need to let the natural animal instinct between them work aswell

my two always mix with other dogs and always have done from being pups, and you say junior wags his tails at other dogs he sounds like he likes them, just remember junior will probably try to dominate the new pup and even though you need to keep a watch you need to let the natural animal instinct between them work aswell

yes ur right,id be a little scared tho and probably really mother the pup!!aw i really want one,and to be honest im sure junior would be a good father figure for my little rascal!!all i have to do now is find a spare 600 pound for the pup!well and work round stew,oh and move into his house properly!!ha!!still live with my dad but funnily enuf 2 nite he showing me his new home??its a secret and he cant wait to show me and my brother as hes not told us a thing about it bless him!!so think he mite just rent ours off,so il have to move in properly!!well im there most of the time anyway!x x x

get stew to buy u the pup as a proper moving in pressie hehehehehe good luck and let us know if you get the pup

just sneak ur stuff in he will never notice lol

would be worth a try but junior might give you away lol

awwwwwwwwwwwww hes a cutie

Time Lady - Mac is sooo cute:)

Back