Dog lovers out there???

how do i get the ticker and the little picture you have? im so new to this and dont understand it...jan x

thank you very much. what is a signature? and a advatar? u looking foward to your holiday? jan x

how do i keep my start date up on the screen at all times? x

avatar is the little picture that goes by your screen name,ive got a picture of me on minebut you can put whatever you want there.
signature is the bit at the bottom,so when you write a post underneth what youve written you signature ill come up,mine is the two tickers and a pictuer of my dogs:D
hope that helps:D

yes im really excited about holiday!:)

my ticker still wont come up. do i ave to get a lot of posts to do advatar and other things? because some things i cant do? can i add you to my buddy list? x

Is ur ticker on ur signature box?

Thank you. i will ave to wait for a bit then. the more u post the more u gain? how long you goin on hols for then? u been doing the diet for long? i am on day 3 no more headaches and now in ketosis...x

it woz horrible to start with because i have to prepare the food for the family!:( . wot is lipotrim?

im am on C.D. i prepare the family food aswell as my husband, and twos sons lunch. nitemare. :) ur dog is gorgus. how does lipotrim work then?

what choices you got on lipotrim then?

well done. im not a lover of chicken soup either. when is it you go on hols?
x

Back