Dog lovers out there???

IMG_1442.jpg

zebedee - my baby ;)

I have a staff - he will be 11 this December - and he is absolutely gorgeous!

He has quite big eyes for a staff, and is the happiest and friendliest dog we have ever had.

He is still like a pup - so excitable! He assumes that anyone who comes round has come purely to see him!

I grew up with dogs and will always have dogs - to me, a home without a dog isn't really a home iykwim? When Buster's time is up we will get a rescue dog, but probably always go for Staff's - the best breed ever imo!

Hi! Just spotted this thread!!

I have 2 labradors - a female chocolate lab called Fudge & her brother who is a golden lab. They've just turned 2 years old & are still a handful. Labs never grow up!!!

Love them to pieces. Monty is the better of the 2 - so loyal & loving & always happy no mtter what. Fudge is a typical female - she sulks & is always crying when my partner leaves the house!!!

Biggest benefit is the love & loyalty & exercise they give you.

xx

This is my favourite photo of him, I took it a couple of years ago and it was purely luck because he doesn't stay still for long. :D
Mac039.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

What brilliant facial expressions.:D

How do you post pictures? I have a Tibetan terrier, name of Brian! He is quite similar to your dog but he is not a cross ne is pure bred. I'll put a picture on here as soon as I know how.

aw so cute!!

zebby has been in kennels and caught kennel cough, even after vaccine.

then yesterday he and a little terrier had a 'to do' and i tripped over them!! now got my arm in a sling!!! little *******!!!

I've got a very energetic chocolate labrador called Charlie. He's a complete terror, but he's still lovely!

Attachments

• Charlie.jpg
    Charlie.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 45
Brian's picture is now in my album if anyone wants a peep. He is part of my exercise plan.
Aww wow, Brian looks so gorgeous, I just want to reach through the screen and ruffle his hair. Lovely dog. :D Mac likes camping too, just started taking him this year.

I have two dogs a 9yr old lab x dane, Toby he is our 3rd generation my OH started with his grand father, and the latest is Tuppence an 8 month old fox red lab *****.... love them very dearly

awww charlie's a cutie! i love choc labs!
are from south africa?....judging by your avatar photo :D
Thanks, Charlie is a complete tearaway, but he gets much better as he's getting older.
Yeah I am from South Africa, been in the UK since '92 tho. Whereabouts in North Wales are you from? I know it quite well, have family in Wrexham and we visit friends on Angelsey every year.

Last edited:
i ave 3 st bernards and a german shepard. they keep me going to...jan x

i new to this site how do i put up my start weights and all these pictures?
many thanks janx

im not very good but,you go up to where is says user CP on the blue bit at the top an down the left side in there is edit you avatar (the little pic by your name) and edit signature,i think you have to have more posts to get more space in your signature.
the pictures you put in have to be smaller so it helps if you have a photobucket account or simalar so you can get the pics down to size :D

i have a german shepherd too!!!:D

Back