Dog lovers out there???

My beautiful 2 year old labs, fudge & monty.

Attachments

• pics 151.jpg
    pics 151.jpg
    461.2 KB · Views: 42
  • pics 204.jpg
    pics 204.jpg
    490.1 KB · Views: 41
they are cute emma. xx

Thanks. They are worth all the hardwork, early morning, getting wet & cold! ;) xxx

my st bernards are alot of work 2...bless them. u up to much?
x

Hevgsd, where about in South Africa are you going on your holiday? Have you been before? Sorry just being nosey cos I really miss the place and I'm dead jealous.

Hevgsd, where about in South Africa are you going on your holiday? Have you been before? Sorry just being nosey cos I really miss the place and I'm dead jealous.

its ok i dont mind nosey ha ha!:D
well starting off in port elizabeth and staying there for a week near my boyfriends sister then flying up to durban for the rest of the holiday(going for nearly 3 weeks) to visit boyfriends uncle and all old friends.i really want to go to cape town for the last 4 days,so trying to sort out that at the mo....more like trying to pursuade my boyfriend! ha ha!
ive never been before,im so excited! its going to be my first proper flight aswell!:eek: ive only been on a little plane from manchester to scotland!
so where abouts are you from over there?
we have so many things planed for while we are over there,think il need another holiday when i get back just to relax!:D:D:D
i fly out in exactly 6 weeks today!!!!! woo hoo!!:D

You'll have a fantastic time. I'm from a small town just south of Durban - Scottburgh. I loved living there, it was pretty quiet but I loved the beach life. Durban is fab, it's been a very long time since I've been to PE so can't comment on that. The weather should be pretty good for you, it's heading into Spring. If you get chance you should try and get to uShaka in Durban - it's a fantastic huge aquarium - a bit like Sea World. I am so jealous, you'll have an amazing time!
The photo is where I used to live - one of my favourite places on earthand the other is good old Durban!! Have a great holiday xxx

Attachments

• Scottburgh1.jpg
    Scottburgh1.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 47
  • DBN3.jpg
    DBN3.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 45
awww thank you!:D great pics!
yes will defo be going to ushaka my boyfriend has been going on about it for ages! ha ha! we are staying in durban for the longest and it looks like we wont be going to cape town now so more time in durban,i cant remember the name of the little town that his family live in but its near durban, il find out tomorrow and tell you!:D
cant belive its 6 weeks today that im going! im so excited! my boyfriend is really excited to be going too, everyone keeps telling him alot has changed since he was last over there so he wants to see it all for himself.he really wants to move back over there.
have you still got your accent then since youve been over here for sometime?

i love your tattoo in your avatar pic! where abouts have you got it?

wow look at all these questions im asking! lol im so nosey!!:D:D:D

what kind of puppy do you want?
what do you want the dog for? just a pet? showing? agility? etc,etc
have you researched alot about the breed you want?
make sure get get a kc reg dog with both parents had ALL the relevent health tests for that breed.
it may take a few months before you get your pup if your put on a breeder waiting list,but at least you know that your pup has come from great health tested parents! and you will get to see your pup growing up from birth! i was on a waiting list for my gsd only for 2 months,when she was born the breeder called me to tell me.i went up to visit the pups every week untill they were able to go to their new homes.
whatever you do dont buy from a puppyfarmer,backyard breeder! yes you may get the pup quicker but your dog will be in such poor health!
my friend got a pup from somebody that sent the pup to them buy a well known dog carrier when the pup got to them they thought he was fine,a normal happy health pup,but a few months down the line the dog was diagnosed with allsorts! he ended up dying at only 15 months old!!:(

id be more than happy to help you find your pup if you need any help:)

if you want a dog for just as a pet why not a rescue dog? ive worked in kennels for the last 7 yrs and some amazing dogs have come through rescue! ive even taken some on myself and rehomed them with family!:D

good luck finding your pup:D

I'm a big dog lover.

I've got two dogs, Staffordshire Bull Terrier called Asbo who is white but got some black spots and a patch over one eye. Kinda looks like a stocky short dalmation lol He was my boyfriends dog and already living here when I moved in..but I love him to bits.

Since then, i've bought my all time favourite, always wanted... Old English Sheepdog called Dave! And Oh My God I love him to pieces, he's my boy and he knows it. He's sooo cwtchy and dopey he's lush! He's a year old now and as daft as a brush.

I did have a Staffordshire BUll Terrier ***** called Peggy and a ginger tom cat called Oliver but my ex husband had custody of them because Peggy was old and wouldn't have been fair to move her.. and Oliver was a lovable cat, so all in all.... I love pets, kinda fill the hole of no children, and saves money lol

i used to have a staff called Casey...she was everything to me until me x decided i couldnt see her anymore...stupid ****...
but my new bf is planning on gettin a retriever within the next few years which i cant wait for and im planning on getting another staff and an ebt :D

some pics of Casey....
casey008.jpg

kibsncasey025.jpg

Caseypip006.jpg

she was the daftest pooch ever and loved a good tummy tickle :) miss her sooo much :(

but until i get another pooch i have 4 crazy chickens to look after who make me laugh an smile every day :D

Awww, what a lovely looking dog!

Hopefully you'll get your retriever and staffy soon hun. :D

I've tried to upload pics, but not sure if i've done it right... if it doesn't work out, ho hum.. i tried lol

Attachments

• n657019936_1535859_2833[1].jpg
    n657019936_1535859_2833[1].jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 47
  • n657019936_1492209_6218[1].jpg
    n657019936_1492209_6218[1].jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 44
  • n657019936_948431_6905[1].jpg
    n657019936_948431_6905[1].jpg
    74 KB · Views: 49
aw your dogs are adorable :D
i love pied staffs...especially when they have spots all over hehe
your old english is gooorgeous! *jealous!!*

Oh my gosh, I think I shall be spending more time in here than the slimming dept!

I am quite a newbie here, and as you can see by my login, I have a yellow lab ***** 18 months old now. She is thoroughly spoiled, loved to pieces and wonderful company for me now I have retired. I would love another one in a year or so, but I want OH to want one as much as me. I am working on it :D

I have loved looking at all your beautiful fur babies, I don't think I can upload a photo yet but will try soon.

Liz
x

edited to say, puzzled why a word censor had come up. It was the proper word for a female dog LOL!

Hello Liz
Welcome to this forum. Howled with laughter at the censorship!

Back