dog walking for beginners

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by eye6769, 14 January 2010 Social URL.

1. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    "Mom, may I take the dog for a walk around the block?" a little girl asked. "No, I don't think so. Fifi is in heat," replied the mother. "What does that mean?" asked the child. Embarrassed and not wanting to get into a biological discussion with her young daughter, the Mother said, "Oh, just go ask your father. I think he is in the garage."

The little girl goes to the garage and says, "Dad, may I take Fifi for a walk around the block? I asked Mom, but she said that Fifi was in heat, and that I had to come talk to you." Not wanting to have the biological discussion either, the father said, "Bring Fifi over here." He took a rag, soaked it with gasoline, and scrubbed the dog's rear end with it. "Okay, now you can go for a walk but keep Fifi on the leash and you can only go around the block once."

The little girl left, and returned a few minutes later with NO DOG on the leash. "Where is Fifi?" her father asked. "She should be here in a minute," advised the daughter. "She ran out of gas about halfway down the block and another dog is pushing her home."

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Morgawr

Morgawr Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW Group
    Lol

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
  5. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I thought this was very funny, maybe if it was my dog I wouldnt be so amused. haha

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.