Doing it without ketosis

lyndzi76 said:
I think I loose more weight the more I drink, but only due to the fact I'm constantly running up & down stairs to the loo...lol

Lol that's the only way I lose more too

I retain water if I drink more than 4litres a day but I also retain if I drink the minimum. 3litres is just right for me to have steady, consistent losses.

Going back to to the original post, I would just like to advise that this is my second week and I felt god damn AWFUL last week, but I woke up on Sunday morning like I had had a complete body/mind/soul transplant!! I couldn't get to my laptop to post here so my sister bore the brunt of my "OMG I FEEL GREEEAAATTT" texts all day long.

So newbies, ride out those first few days of pain (I spent most of my time aside of work either in the bath or in bed) as I feel fantastic this week.

Just hope it continues!! Fingers toes and everything else crossed!

Going back to to the original post, I would just like to advise that this is my second week and I felt god damn AWFUL last week, but I woke up on Sunday morning like I had had a complete body/mind/soul transplant!! I couldn't get to my laptop to post here so my sister bore the brunt of my "OMG I FEEL GREEEAAATTT" texts all day long.

So newbies, ride out those first few days of pain (I spent most of my time aside of work either in the bath or in bed) as I feel fantastic this week.

Just hope it continues!! Fingers toes and everything else crossed!

Oh that's very encouraging missmollie!

Oh that's very encouraging missmollie!

I honestly couldn't believe it when I woke up, the night before I was seriously thinking of giving in as I felt so terrible. It really is worth sticking with it!

Back