DOING SW FROM HOME???

You are super strong with really good posture and you could lose anything from 7-20lbs and a load of inches :) I HOPE! Hehe.. I'm on day 6, lost 2 inch and nearly 4lbs. Woo!

I think if you don't really do much hard exercise before you start you probably get the best results as it shocks your body x

You are super strong with really good posture and you could lose anything from 7-20lbs and a load of inches :) I HOPE! Hehe.. I'm on day 6, lost 2 inch and nearly 4lbs. Woo!

I think if you don't really do much hard exercise before you start you probably get the best results as it shocks your body x

Shocks your body??? I think it has killed mine lol I must admit that I have measured myself before starting the 30 torture. I am hoping to do it as often as my poor old body will tolerate :eek: Thats a good result in such a short space of time. I hope I can follow your lead

Phew just finished! I still cant do the lunges and for some reason that skip rope one really hurts my knee? But apart from the press ups i followed all the advanced moves today yay!! And honestly the improvement in the ab work is unreal I could barely do them 1st time in fact I don't even think I finishes them and this time I did them all and it was probs the easiest bit!! I love Gillian and hate her at the same time!! Ha! Well done everyone for getting involved. Go us :)

Well done for getting through it again Charl! :D I love the sounds of the improvements you get with only a few days and as I rarely exercise, I reckon I will get some good results from it - if I survive the first day! :p

I just really hope I stick with it as it seems a good way to build strength for other exercise as I really want to do the couch 2 5k but tried and I was way way too big and unfit for it so I plan on trying that again once this is done. I think I'm going to try and do this in the day tomorrow as after I've done it I can't sleep for ages. Go for it love, after the first few it's good and honestly I never ever exercise apart from walking and the odd swim. So if I can manage so can anyone. X

Good Lucy to every one who does the 30 day shred. It hurts and I couldn't do all of it tonight but hope to be able to complete it right the way through by the end of the week. That is if I can get out of bed in the morning.
Good night all x

Oh no.. Shouldnt have done the advanced moves , woke up and if done something to my Knee it hurts so much :( x

Oh no charl, not good. You might be ok after resting it a bit. My knee often hurts after a run but it does ease during the day. Fingers crossed!

I love weekends but week days are soooo much easier (diet wise). Just popped dinner in the slow cooker, all free! Really need a good week :)

Morning all,

I know how you feel Charl, I ache all over especially my thighs and shoulders. Still you know what they say, no pain, no gain. I really hope you are ok. You were my inspiration to starting the 30 day torture and am enjoying doing it with you if that makes sense

Ah that's nice, thanks ladies! Well it's a different kind of pain to muscle soreness like a sprain. I just did the school run which is a 2 mile walk hoping it would loosen up. I really hope it'll ease off as 6 weeks tomorrow until holiday and i would love to lose a stone doing this. X

Awww Charl, hope it eases up and you can continue, maybe have a day or 2 rest and try again.
Ive done day 2 this morning and luckily im not aching to much as I do kettlebells on a tues night and its quite similar. Turned the volume down on the shred and turned my own tunes on and it was easier and more enjoyable-if it can be enjoyable!

Well my back was hurting as I had pretty bad back problems from being pregnant so took fri and sat off after 5 days straight and thought id be ok. Grr! I might go for a swim later and see if that's helps. Or I might just keep doing it but a bit less gusto! Love the idea of my own tunes I'll do that tonight :) x

Phew just finished! I still cant do the lunges and for some reason that skip rope one really hurts my knee? But apart from the press ups i followed all the advanced moves today yay!! And honestly the improvement in the ab work is unreal I could barely do them 1st time in fact I don't even think I finishes them and this time I did them all and it was probs the easiest bit!! I love Gillian and hate her at the same time!! Ha! Well done everyone for getting involved. Go us :)

I hate the jump rope how can something so simple hurt like hell.... I still can't do that reverse crunch thing, my legs are up but nothing else is lifting ;)

Glad you are getting great results, I need to get back on it had a few days off as I've either been busy or a bit delicate in the hangover department ;)

Urghh bad weekend for me, not food wise as such but I had my wine head on the last couple of days and I know I'm going to be lucky if I STS this week..

Had a lovely meal at TGI's Saturday but why don't places like that or subway do wholemeal rolls so you could use hexs for it, plus wholemeal is better but everywhere seems to be white apart from Harvester...

I'm starving today already and feeling a little delicate so I'm going to have a day recuperating with plenty of free food and water and squash, I feel so much better physically when I'm eating properly on SW...

Hope you all had a good weekend...xx

Oh dear... Charl, you might benefit from a knee strap thing? It's like a tight bandage thing that you can buy in chemists, and you wear it whilst walking or exercising to protect those muscles... Fingers crossed it goes away with a bit of stretching though :) I like your new picture!

Lost 3lbs this week, so I am now 1lb less than I was before the gain :D Think green days are definitely working for me, so week days will be green for now :) Does anyone know how much chicken you get in a HexB allowance on green, like a whole chicken breast or less??

Hope everyone is recovering after the weekend, and the shock of back to work :p x

Well done Laura. Keep up the good work.

Back at work today and quite glad as it means not too much walking round after my beasting with the 30 day shred dvd last night. Legs are really feeling it today. Having said that I was delighted to find out that I would be having the house to myself again this evening so I can do it all again tonight :eek:

Well done Laura, that's fab!

I know I'm being sad now but my new digital kitchen scales arrived today and are very lovely! A real bargain on amazon, now I can measure my 28g if cheese!!

How's the knee charl? If it's swollen maybe you should get it checked out. :-(

I've got an interview tomorrow, hate them!

x

Well Done Laura that's a brill loss!
I've been really good today...fingers crossed I can get a loss on Thurs!
Just wondering if an Alpen Bar (Choc & Orange) is synned or is it HEX?
Cheers my lovelies! X

Thanks guys :) Tilly, if it's an alpen light choc and orange bar, then it is half a HexB :)

Back