DOING SW FROM HOME???

2.5lb off for me taking me to the 4stone loss! So glad to have the website back in order to share this with people! Went out for lunch in a size 14 dress (stretchy one but still). Managed run 1 week 4 of the couch to 5k programme. Thinking a race for life might be a good traget to go for as they start up in the Spring...but lets get to week 8 to see how that goes!

I've downloaded to app but that's as far a s I've got with the couch to 5k.
Its so easy Pootle (or I wouldn't be able to do it!) I love to do challenges like this so having something to aim for and slowly getting toward it really helps me. The only thing I found is a good pair of high % Lycra running crops is needed as I find my fat on my bum is about 1/2 a stride behind me. Answer is: hold it to your body with tight clothes! genius. Also I haven't got the healthy choices one but use a programme with hip hop to keep me going.

Its so easy Pootle (or I wouldn't be able to do it!) I love to do challenges like this so having something to aim for and slowly getting toward it really helps me. The only thing I found is a good pair of high % Lycra running crops is needed as I find my fat on my bum is about 1/2 a stride behind me. Answer is: hold it to your body with tight clothes! genius. Also I haven't got the healthy choices one but use a programme with hip hop to keep me going.
Easy maybe for someone like you who is 2 and 1/2 stone lighter than me! I must admit, I am using the excuse of needing to lose a bit more weight before I start.

Me too, I actually can give myself a black eye with my boobs..... I was running last year, would like to give this a try, but if I'm honest, its just too cold out lol

A
Me too, I actually can give myself a black eye with my boobs..... I was running last year, would like to give this a try, but if I'm honest, its just too cold out lol
And by the time I get home from work, make tea, help son with homework, it's pitch black outside and too late.

Easy maybe for someone like you who is 2 and 1/2 stone lighter than me! I must admit, I am using the excuse of needing to lose a bit more weight before I start.
I haven't been lighter than you for long :). I haven't ran outside yet, I just go to the gym in the quiet times and get on with it, because its only half an hour it goes by really quick.

Hello! I've bought the books second hand and have done my first day at home. I can't really afford classes and I'm a bit time poor too.

I had an op at the back end of last year and need to lose the rest of my weight to help my op stay successful. I was doing 5:2 but it's cold and horrible and I've struggled to get back into my routine. Today, I'm 15st 2lb and due to start totm.

Today I had breakfast oats, homemade veggie soup (bit heavy handed with the chilli flakes!), homemade spag Bol with wholewheat pasta and a banana. I'm a habitual tea drinker but do have skimmed milk. I'm also happy to drink herbal and green tea so have had a fair bit of that.

I'm not sure if I have yoghurt, can I still have my milk? I'm also unsure how many syncs a day I can have and if I can save them up.

Looking forward to reading your triumphs and tribulations!

You can have 15syns a day as well as a healthy extra b and a healthy extra a.
Good luck with your weight loss.
Your not really supposed to save them up anymore, but you can for special occasions.

You can have 15syns a day as well as a healthy extra b and a healthy extra a.
Good luck with your weight loss.
Your not really supposed to save them up anymore, but you can for special occasions.

Hiya! Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure if my yoghurt counted as my heA or not, so went easy on the tea. Now to find something to use my subs on . My books won't arrive until end of the week, so I'm being extra careful in case I go over.

It depends on the brand of yoghurt to how many syns they are, if you google it you can usually find the answer.

Hello! I've bought the books second hand and have done my first day at home. I can't really afford classes and I'm a bit time poor too.

I had an op at the back end of last year and need to lose the rest of my weight to help my op stay successful. I was doing 5:2 but it's cold and horrible and I've struggled to get back into my routine. Today, I'm 15st 2lb and due to start totm.

Today I had breakfast oats, homemade veggie soup (bit heavy handed with the chilli flakes!), homemade spag Bol with wholewheat pasta and a banana. I'm a habitual tea drinker but do have skimmed milk. I'm also happy to drink herbal and green tea so have had a fair bit of that.

I'm not sure if I have yoghurt, can I still have my milk? I'm also unsure how many syncs a day I can have and if I can save them up.

Looking forward to reading your triumphs and tribulations!

Carefully weigh the hexa and hexb. Make sure to measure out the milk to make sure you syn if you have extra. It's amazing how heavy handed you can get with milk if you don't measure and have it ready to go.

15 syns a day doesn't work for me. They say between 5 and 15 and I try to be at the lower end incase I have a meal out and then I have some room to have a treat.

Take care with yogurts, some aren't syn free. Took me ages to get that right. Toffee and vanilla Muller lights are free and the 6 pack is usually a good deal. If you google it, it should take you to someone who has put up a thread on this site.

Try to keep 1/3 super free on your plate each meal and you should be pretty much on track.

Good luck and welcome to the thread :)

Carefully weigh the hexa and hexb. Make sure to measure out the milk to make sure you syn if you have extra. It's amazing how heavy handed you can get with milk if you don't measure and have it ready to go.

15 syns a day doesn't work for me. They say between 5 and 15 and I try to be at the lower end incase I have a meal out and then I have some room to have a treat.

Take care with yogurts, some aren't syn free. Took me ages to get that right. Toffee and vanilla Muller lights are free and the 6 pack is usually a good deal. If you google it, it should take you to someone who has put up a thread on this site.

Try to keep 1/3 super free on your plate each meal and you should be pretty much on track.

Good luck and welcome to the thread :)

Hi! Thanks for your advice. It's a 0% Greek style by Co-op plain yoghurt. I had 200ml in my overnight oats. I have bought Tesco H/L deal bars in strawberry and apple and choc & caramel today as I read I can have with 1 or 2 as my heb.

Had plenty of salad veg and fruit today with meals so hopefully all's on track!

Hope you had a good day too!

It depends on the brand of yoghurt to how many syns they are, if you google it you can usually find the answer.
Cheers! My books should arrive by tomorrow. That will make it easier for me to search the right things out.

Hope you've had a good day.

0.5lb off for me this week. Thought I deserved more but just means it will be a good loss next week before heading on holiday saturday.

Hi Everyone, I reckon the ideal combination is going to group (if you find a good one) plus the support on here.
However, my wife goes to SW on Friday mornings so I am a do it at home hubby who is really enjoying it.
My recommendation for books has got to be the Homemade soups book (Pea and Ham soup is amazing) and a book that I think is called Glorious food (has got loads of delicious syn free ideas)

Hi Everyone, I reckon the ideal combination is going to group (if you find a good one) plus the support on here.
However, my wife goes to SW on Friday mornings so I am a do it at home hubby who is really enjoying it.
My recommendation for books has got to be the Homemade soups book (Pea and Ham soup is amazing) and a book that I think is called Glorious food (has got loads of delicious syn free ideas)
Agreed on the pea and ham soup and so easy to make too. My other favourite from the book is the chicken noodle soup (but I bump it up with mushrooms, frozen peas and sweet corn)
Is the glorious food book a slimming world book?

Back