DOING SW FROM HOME???

Spa day sounds amazing!
I can't sleep in my fitbit, I find it too uncomfortable! Although I do like seeing how much I have slept. Also, if I sleep in it, it never gets charged!

Do you do challenges? I love having a bit of a competition!

I also have MyFitnessPal but prefer logging food in an old fashioned notepad.
Enjoy the spa day and the prosecco! Getting up at 4.45 tomorrow morning to work!

Well done on your loss this week.
I carge while i shower rtc as not moving much then.
Am really looking forward to spa as is my daughter as she had a baby 5 1/2 months ago and it all been go and lack of sleep etc since then.
Let me know what challenge you are doig. I like a bit of conp
etitiion ...it keeps you going

Do you want to join me for a goal day / workweek hustle?
I can send you my details by pm.

Started challenge a friend abd her friend on it too. We can conpare and hope u join in nxt time. She has 22k and i am on 16 k tje other girl i cant remember but i think wirk gets in the way of fitness. Its made my mind up not to take too much on.

Done 27774 steps today nearly 12 miles but my friend is always on my heels. Actually been good foodwise to so must get new batteries for my electronic dcales. Will cry if not lost:whacky068:

This challenge makes you walk more. Ended uo with 35 k steps yesterday. I know its a challenge but everyone wins. I am thinking of giving up in the gym as i never go and getting a load of exercise dvds. Maybe from a charity shop as i get fed up of the same ones all the time. Then jus walk and bike. Am sure i ve lost this wk. Must get those scales sorted
Hows everyone else getting on?

Mcat or anyone else want to do a work week hustle challenge lwt me know. I am not sure how to pm. Last five days have done double the steps i normally do in a wk.

Unbelieveable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After walking quickly for about 45 miles last week i have put a pound on. However I am not letting it put me off as i am sure my legs have shed some fat and gained muscle and as muscle takes up less space i can understand it. Hopefully better news next week:banghead:

Unbelieveable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After walking quickly for about 45 miles last week i have put a pound on. However I am not letting it put me off as i am sure my legs have shed some fat and gained muscle and as muscle takes up less space i can understand it. Hopefully better news next week:banghead:
Oh no! Must be muscle! Sorry this week is a bit mad, but will try to pm you my email for a workweek hustle. Tho I'm barely managing 10k a day.

Hi, I'm totally new to SW and am doing it from home for a number of reasons. I'm vegan so that makes it a little trickier. I lost 4.5 stone doing calorie counting but have been stuck for almost 6 months now, just need to lose this last stone and I'll be happy... I hope

Good luck. You sound as if you will get there. Slimming world has a lot of vegan tecipes. I use them sometimes if ive had a lot of meat. If you type what recipe you want into your phone or computer with the prefix slimming world it should pop up.
Let me know how you get on.

hey I'm also doing slimming world from home, well I say doing I mean starting on Monday ( as I get paid then) I've dug out an old food diary from my cupboard and laminated it so I can write on it in colouring pen then wipe it off ready for the next day, after I've written it up on here (so I can still look back at what a Gannett I am) . I thought that was a cool idea even if I do say so myself.
so I'm going to have a little look back through your diary and see how going it alone has gone for you guys so far! any tips for me?

Hi. I do it from home. I plan ahead and feel this is key to success. I put my days food into my fitness pal along with my exercise..daily. it works out what you would weigh in five wks if u ate that way every day. It breaks down how much of each food group you are having etc. I then put the calorie value into my fit bit on my phone and that tells me how much goes in and what goes out with exercise. U gind having logged the food i stick to it

I get free electricity on satirdays with my british gas tariff so cook for most of the week ahead. I have some sw cook books. You can type in and get sw recipes on your phone. Also on minimins and there is another site called "two chubby cubs slimming eats". Also slimmi g world slimming eats and ofcourse minimins
If u are not a cook or dont have time iceland do slimming world ready meals.
Good luck
Faye.

Hi everyone, Im new and also doing Slimming world from home, was wondering if anyone had any advice for those of us not going to meetings, are we missing out on much?
CharlyFarly1979 - sorry I really am following you around these boards (!) MyFitnessPal is an app that works like a food diary but it calculates calories and macros, it can also sync with other apps and with devices like Fitbits and Apple Watches. The app is free but you can upgrade to a premium (not really sure what you get for that as I've never upgraded) I found it a useful way of tracking calories...until I was naughty and then just stopped recording what I ate or drank but that's true of anything, right?!

Hi everyone, Im new and also doing Slimming world from home, was wondering if anyone had any advice for those of us not going to meetings, are we missing out on much?
CharlyFarly1979 - sorry I really am following you around these boards (!) MyFitnessPal is an app that works like a food diary but it calculates calories and macros, it can also sync with other apps and with devices like Fitbits and Apple Watches. The app is free but you can upgrade to a premium (not really sure what you get for that as I've never upgraded) I found it a useful way of tracking calories...until I was naughty and then just stopped recording what I ate or drank but that's true of anything, right?!
Don't apologise I feel famous always wanted a stalker :D I feel Luke perhaps we would miss out on the image therapy that you get if you go to group meetings, but we can get that on here I reckon if we buddy up. (See a nice terminology for stalking) I ordered the books you would get from an online auction site so I could read up again on the extra easy plan as before when I've followed slimming world I always went for red and green days (I'm soooooooo old) but if you have signed up online to slimming world you get these included, I'm just not rich enough at the moment to sign up online as you have to do it monthly, and I'm too shy to weigh myself infront of others just yet, even though I reckon everybody is in the same boat. But that is just me.
The tracker thing sounds good, gonna have a little go of that, but yes I have also not written down food when I've gone over my syns etc, strangely though I was hoping that being a member on here was going to help me with that bad habit.

I'm back on plan after about 2 years since last Friday. I feel completely depressed about how much weight I've gained and re-reading some of my previous posts on Minimins sucks because at once point I was almost 5 stone lighter than I am now.

I've found myself reading over the last few days without logging in but I've decided that while I can do without group this time, I can't do without Minimins!

So hello everyone, I'll be weighing every Friday and am also doing from home.

I'm going to Florida in just over 9 weeks and I want the guts of 2 stone gone by then (yes really!).

Back