DOING SW FROM HOME???

I'm back on plan after about 2 years since last Friday. I feel completely depressed about how much weight I've gained and re-reading some of my previous posts on Minimins sucks because at once point I was almost 5 stone lighter than I am now.

I've found myself reading over the last few days without logging in but I've decided that while I can do without group this time, I can't do without Minimins!

So hello everyone, I'll be weighing every Friday and am also doing from home.

I'm going to Florida in just over 9 weeks and I want the guts of 2 stone gone by then (yes really!).

That's so weird, I've literally logged on this morning for the first time in 3 years, read over my previous posts and am so annoyed that I am practically the same weight as I was when I started on Minimins! I started SW again on Monday, I'm off to Croatia in 8 weeks so looks like we both have a holiday goal!! Let's keep each other motivated xx

That's so weird, I've literally logged on this morning for the first time in 3 years, read over my previous posts and am so annoyed that I am practically the same weight as I was when I started on Minimins! I started SW again on Monday, I'm off to Croatia in 8 weeks so looks like we both have a holiday goal!! Let's keep each other motivated xx

Oh my god yes please! Could definitely do with a buddy :D Do you have a mini-goal set for your holiday?

I think it's only natural to be disappointed/annoyed at ourselves (all that hard work, argh!) but all we can do is move forward. At least this time we will know the plan inside out and what works for us personally etc. xx

Down 6.5 this week, yay! How are you guys all getting on?

Hiya, well done on your loss, 6.5 in the first week is amazing, some boost for you! I'm down 3lbs, would have liked more but I've found since I hit my mid-40's, I definitely lose it slower than I used to. However that was without a step of exercise as I've a sore back at the minute. I've set myself a goal of 1 stone before my holiday if I can, I lost that much in 8 wks before but if it's less I don't really mind, I'm just going to lose as much as I can. I'm enjoying the plan, I'm doing EE. I work full-time so preparation is key for me, I batch cooked some bolognese on Saturday and froze three portions, yesterday then I did a batch of spicy beans so that sorted three lunches for me during the week and I also made up a batch of overnight oats so again, that's three breakfasts sorted. I also picked up some frozen meals in Iceland and some of the SW gravy and sauces.

Have you a mini goal set? Do you batch cook or take it day by day? xx

I'm doing SW from home too. I bought the book online and I used to do it a while back so remember how it all works. Do my weigh ins from home every Tuesday.

Lost 2 pounds in my first week, but am taking it easy and enjoying it!
Best of luck with your weigh in tomorrow xx

Hi all, I'm starting on Monday so will be following your progress and looking for tips! I've lost 6 stone already following weight loss surgery but still have a few stone to go!

Down around 5 pounds in my first 3 weeks. Really happy with that, as i've been taking it easy. And enjoying myself when i'm out etc.

Steady loss of 2 pounds a week works for me!

Also doing slimming world from home here.

I used to go to group a few years ago and lost 2 stone. Maintained that for about a year and then ran a marathon, gained half a stone while doing that... then I slowly gained more and more as I had different things going on in my personal life. When I finally got back on it I realised I had managed to gain that 2 stone back again... I don't think it helped that I carried it slightly better the second time around, but I still am not happy when I look back at pictures. I've managed to lose one of those stones since November.... and now to lose the other :)

Hiya, well done on your loss, 6.5 in the first week is amazing, some boost for you! I'm down 3lbs, would have liked more but I've found since I hit my mid-40's, I definitely lose it slower than I used to. However that was without a step of exercise as I've a sore back at the minute. I've set myself a goal of 1 stone before my holiday if I can, I lost that much in 8 wks before but if it's less I don't really mind, I'm just going to lose as much as I can. I'm enjoying the plan, I'm doing EE. I work full-time so preparation is key for me, I batch cooked some bolognese on Saturday and froze three portions, yesterday then I did a batch of spicy beans so that sorted three lunches for me during the week and I also made up a batch of overnight oats so again, that's three breakfasts sorted. I also picked up some frozen meals in Iceland and some of the SW gravy and sauces.

Have you a mini goal set? Do you batch cook or take it day by day? xx

Sorry for the delay! Had a very busy few days. Thanks for the congrats! I was down another 3.5 on Friday so I am feeling really happy at the moment :D 3 pounds is a great loss, especially with no exercise! You must be over the moon.

My holiday mini goal is 2 stone, so I'm 10 pounds into that and I have just under 8 weeks to go. I'm renting at the moment and have quite a small freezer and fridge so I don't get to batch cook as much as I would like. I always prep breakfast and my lunch for work the night before though, so I don't panic in the morning and just throw bread at everything :D Well done on your prep, sounds like you very on the ball!

How are you feeling this week? I went a bit off course yesterday ( I was at an event all afternoon) and had 31 syns. Eek, hoping I can pull it back and still have a good loss - been doing a lot of walking so I'm hoping that the body magic will make up for it! xx

Started SW this week from home. Have been successful before and find it one of the easiest ways of eating well and losing weight. I hope to lose 28 lbs in around 12 weeks as I have set myself several mini life goals for the second part of 2017 and this weight loss is the most important.
Well done to all you ladies losing fabulous amounts of weight at home... we can do this!!!

Back again, started Monday. Sad that I'm 2 stone heavier than when I attempted to lose the weight before.
Onwards and upwards :p

Hi all, I'm back to minimins and back to plan. Had a few months off. Similar to a lit if you in here, liars going on in life that takes the focus way then a bit if weight gain, enjoyable at the time but you hit a point when you are uncomfortable, disappointed and know it's time to climb back on. I've always done SW on my own, no class, but with support from here. I'm looking for the forum encouragement and to give it back as usual. You guys have some great losses already, keep up the good work. I'm going to jump in the scales this week and set a target. Good luck everyone.

Quins.

Onwards and downwards ;)
Oops meant to quote you in my reply.
I really hope I can stick with it this time round, I'm trying to tackle other challenges at the same time.
Struggling with sleeping, has anyone else experienced this when changing their eating patterns/food intake?

Thanks

Back