DOING SW FROM HOME???

Rosielea - Just looking at your stats, it's amazing! I bet you feel fantastic, what size clothes are you wearing now? Soooo close to target now! You gonna then maintain or set a new goal? I've got 3.5lbs to target, think I will set another.

Just thought I'd say how fantastic you are, a real inspiration for all the lovely peeps on here x

I got some fromage frais from Asda too cos i'm going to make the cheesy tuna pasta bake for OH to take to work when he's on nights, and the Welsh onion cake cos he's Welsh ;-)

Hmmmm, obv not looking hard enough! Asda normally stresses me out as always busy and I have my boys with me so it's a nightmare! Can't put the trolley too close to the shelves cos Henry will grab a load of stuff and put it in the trolley and Oliver just sneekily puts things in or runs about and stresses the olduns out!! Really need to be organised and do online again, spend less too!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

The cheesy pasta bake sounds nice is the recipe here ?

Right time toget the kids in bed and do some physio hope i don't fall asleep

Rosielea - Just looking at your stats, it's amazing! I bet you feel fantastic, what size clothes are you wearing now? Soooo close to target now! You gonna then maintain or set a new goal? I've got 3.5lbs to target, think I will set another.

Just thought I'd say how fantastic you are, a real inspiration for all the lovely peeps on here x
Thanks Jen. you are making me emotional. I like to help people to get to their goal and also realise that this is a life style change rather than a fad diet. Hope to give as much support to others as I get.

I wear 16 trousers - waist is too big but around my tummy fits (waiting for app from BRI to see the reason my tummy still so big & bloated after my op 2.5 years ago) and 18 top (got big boobs). Once at goal then review. I am not tonned at all.

You are doing so well. 3.5 lbs away from goal is fantastic. You will be there in a couple of weeks.

Hope you are having a relaxing friday evening with the family.

Rosielea! totally agree with Jen, you've done amazingly, what a huge achievement :) oooooo and when I checked my weight again it was 2.5lbs. yey! amazing for me on EE, used to get 0.5lb losses, just shows what proper portioning can do ey! xx

Just wanted to show you all my yummy dinner.

Based on Miss Peri's aubergine, potato & pea curry but I substituted the aubergine for turkey as hubby doesn't do 'meat free' dinners lol
It was super tasty and the raita was really refreshing. Thanks MissP :) Ruth x

Attachments

• image-3566217249.jpg
    image-3566217249.jpg
    446.3 KB · Views: 52
Thanks Charl an dwell done on your 2.5 lbs loss. I do EE most of the time as it suits my life style better and have a few Green and Red now and again.

Charl, 2.5lbs on ee is totally amazing!! I'm gutted I can't eat carbs and loose :-( I think I can maintain on it so once happy I'll try that, just annoying in the meantime as all lovely recipes are for ee, ggrrr!

here's the cheesy broccoli and potato bake........took it with the camera from my phone, so it doesn't look too good, lol

Actually, it just looks like some kind of splodge! In reality it looked like the piccy in the booklet :)

Attachments

• 085.jpg
    085.jpg
    379.4 KB · Views: 49
Looks good hun! Did it taste cheesy? Wondering if my fussy oh would like it!! He's fine eating my food as long as it doesn't "taste diet"!

God, I've looked at peoples stats too now and I have loads to loose compared to everyone else...........kinda depressing!

I didn't think I could either, maybe it's a 1 week fluke. I'm gonna try again this week and see if I get another decent loss. I'm happy with 2lbs a week, it'll get me to target by my birthday which is what I want. I think it's mainly due to portion awareness I never did that with EE the first time round, now I track and weigh pretty much everything. After doing slim as save I know what most things look like weight wise, that def helped me, although I think my portions always look huge I guess it's the salad and veg bulking it out!

Got a massive asos delivery today and amazingly most of it is too big so only keeping 1 top and a lush scarf. Bought this snugly warm fleecy lined parka and its huge! So I'm happy with that, although a bit peeved I can't now wear my warm coat to walk the dog this weekend in the snow!

Xx

Looks good hun! Did it taste cheesy? Wondering if my fussy oh would like it!! He's fine eating my food as long as it doesn't "taste diet"!

yes it did, and was lovely and garlicky with the 4 cloves. It didn't taste like "diet" food at all to be honest. You could always add more cheddar on the top of hubbys half before it goes in the oven ;)

Evening all, Just wondered if anyone could help me with some syn values. I need to eat more syns and I was going to have some peanut butter on toast but cannot find a syn value for it. I have Asdas own crunchy peanut butter. It isn't low fat or anything. Thanks in advance x

God, I've looked at peoples stats too now and I have loads to loose compared to everyone else...........kinda depressing!
Do not worry about other people's stats. You have just started and in a few months time you'll be there yourself. You are doing very well and your dinner looks nice. Hope you enjoyed it.

Woohoo to big clothes but not great that you've got to send it back! I keep picking up the odd clothes from supermarkets, really don't have many warm clothes at all lol

Thanks raven, will try it on him! Don't feel bad compared to others, everyone has a different journey. I only use the android app so can't see any signatures unless I go onto the main site, probably a good thing as it's only natural to compare! But it's great for inspiration tho, keep you motivated! You're doing really well and will do it x

Evening all, Just wondered if anyone could help me with some syn values. I need to eat more syns and I was going to have some peanut butter on toast but cannot find a syn value for it. I have Asdas own crunchy peanut butter. It isn't low fat or anything. Thanks in advance x
1 tbs (level) is 4 syns or 7.5 syns for 28gr

Back