DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hope u feel better soon Jen! I've got a bit of a sore throat so hope it does one by Friday!! X

2lb off for me today! Hurrah! Thrilled to bits and gonna celebrate with a green day!

Have you tried Echinacea to nip the throat in the bud Jen? I do swear by it :) you will get to target hun, its not far off at all, you've come so far too- those last few lb are often the trickiest xx

Well done Sara & Tilly too :) xx

Made coke ham last night wasn't too sure, ended up adding soy sauce and 5 spice because it had a strange vinegar taste to it!?
Lost 2.5lb this week it's slowly coming off since the big derailment.

Lots of losses this morning, well done all :)

Tilly, that's fantastic! I love lodges, have a fab weekend x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Thanks Jen I'm sure we'll have a fabulous time haha! X

The 30 day shred is an exercise programme done by a lady called jillian micheals (its on youtube). You do level 1 everyday for 10 days then move onto level 2 for 10 days then level 3 for 10 days. I always complete level 1 then get bored haha i need t be more strict with it

I've just searched this and the top one is a 30 minute workout and, i haven't played it but it looks like it starts with someone doing press ups - is this the right one? There's no way I'll be able to do press ups!!! ?

Welcome Tracey :) I think most cereals are 35g now but someone with a current book should be able to help. What plan are you following, ee or red/green? We're a very chatty supportive bunch, I couldn't be without my little minimins family lol :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Thanks for the welcome. I'm going to do EE, I definitely find it works - so simple and easy for the whole family.

Weighed myself this morning - ouch! I don't think I've ever been this bad.

I'm going to sort of start now but know that for the rest of this week and the beginning of next it isn't going to be easy as we're going to visit my in-laws and then friends but will plan 'good' meals for the rest of the time.

Looking forward to sharing the journey with you all

Yes most cereals have changed the weights and also the cheese on HE a (30g for cheddar up from 28g and 40g for LF cheddar down from 42g). I have a new book and also access on line, as I paid for SW on line for 3 months to motivate myself to lose the weight.

Which cereal do you need to know?

Thanks for the updates - at the moment I'm on rice lrispies for breakfast.

Well done on all the losses ladies. I had a sneak peak at the scales this morning but no movement, it is my TOM so hopefully by my Saturday weigh in there will be some movement downwards.

Welcome Snoozberry and best of luck.

been doing SW at home for 3weeks now,lost 10lbs but only lost 1lb this week,dissapointed but think its beacause am not using even 5syns a day and only having a mullar yogurt for bfast and mabey nothin or a alpin bar for lunch, realy going to try xtra hard this week. X

Good morning ladies :)

I think I mentioned blaming Mother Nature for any gains i might have this week. Well she obviously has it in for me coz she has added 4lbs to my scales this morning! I lost 4 last wk so I'm thinking of it as a sts for the last 2 wks. I better work hard to get back in her good books for next wk.

Ruth x

Thats a good way to look at it Ruth!
That Mother Nature has a lot to answer for!
Good luck for this wee lovely xx

Thank you I think I might need it :) x

Hi peeps,

I am doing SW again!! for the millionth time! I usually go to a class but at the moment I can't commit to the same day each week - so I am doing it from home. I have lost 3lbs in 2 weeks and am focussed!!
I am doing the Josie Gibson DVD - just about to switch it on for the 3rd time - it's really good and each section is only 20 mins long! My muscles are aching - so it must be working!!

Thanks for all the support from this forum - it's brilliant!

Bev x

been doing SW at home for 3weeks now,lost 10lbs but only lost 1lb this week,dissapointed but think its beacause am not using even 5syns a day and only having a mullar yogurt for bfast and mabey nothin or a alpin bar for lunch, realy going to try xtra hard this week. X

It doesn't sound like you are eating enough chick, are you having both healthy extras? And getting in your super free? Well done on the loss so far, that's fab in only 3 weeks.

It's quite a long list. I'll type it up when I get to a laptop :)

Rice Krispies aren't a hexB choice unfortunately so be careful with you're cereals.

That's a brilliant effort for 3 weeks but not eating enough is really bad for you. As you go into starvation mode so yes you lose weight but your body will stop and store everything you eat as fat reserves. So definitely make sure you eat properly, SW is a plan for balanced healthy eating and losses so to eat hardly anything isn't so good.

Amazing losses today girls :)

Ruth love that outlook! Mother Nature does indeed... I'm showing 1lb gain, bah! But 2 days to go so fingers crossed.

It's snowing here again. Boohoo, my new coat came yesterday tho, it's a massive fleecey lined furry hooded parka thing, in a 14 :) I had to send the 16 back as it was MASSSSSIVE! (Yay to that!)

Any nice dinners today? We're having carbonara with bacon as my hexB, yum! Xx

Back