DOING SW FROM HOME???

Ive decided after yet another horrendous day eating everthing in sight that Im going to restart after Christmas. Hopefully I can refocus and plan ready for a new start on the 27th.

It's very hard this time of year, I have not been as good as I could have this week, but with 6 more days to Christmas I know if I decided now to wait til after Christmas that it would be disaster, I could have a 1lb on a day lol, so I am just starting each day afresh and trying my best. Why don't you try the same a keep an honest food diary. Good luck whatever you decide and have a great christmas x

I'm starting from home today, feeling good about the start I was waiting until new year then I realised its just going to mean another 2-3 lb to shift so just start now

from fat to skinny jeans

Aaah back on the wagon almost. Just a few more bits to clear out of the cupboards and some NYE nibbles :party0051: then back on 100% from next week! Usually find it hard to stick at SW from home but I really just use it as an excuse. Need some tough love this time round lol :whip:

Lol my oh has also been given strict orders to keep me on track! He's meant to be on a diet too but I give him a week :p xxx

Hi everyone I started today doing slimming world at home and looking for support.
I did slimming world 3 years ago and lost 3 stone but put it back on when I stopped going and stopped smoking.
I went back this year but the slimming world rep is very sarcastic and makes me not like staying to group so I thought id do it at home.

Any tips and inspirational stories would be great xx

Sent from my GT-P5210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

New year new start for me. Im starting from home on 1st January. I currently weigh 11st 4lbs and am a size 14. Want to get down to 10stone as weve just booked our wedding so need to fit into my dress and not be a fat bride. Tried slimming world before Christmas and lost 4lb but lost motivation as didnt know what to have for lunch at work

Back