Spring onions, carrots, cabbage and leeks 0PP
5 sprays of Fry Light olive oil 0PP
Sugar-free jelly 0PP
Strawberries 0PP
Two small bites choc fairy cake son made at school :p 2PP

Special K Choc cereal bar 2PP

21/29 so far!

Last edited:
You've talked me into having a stir fry tomorrow...your menu for today looks lovely and plenty points to spare too, well done x

I'm absolutely loving my chicken stir fry at the moment (it features regularly in my menu lol). Noodles always feel a bit high for 6PP but overall it's a good value 'proper' dinner. Enjoy yours tomorrow :)

your food does look great. im loving stirfry at the mo too. will try a sweet and sour one though as i usually opt for sweet chilli... i bet its lovely xx

Egg only 5 propoints

Hi Michillinwoman, good luck on the plan :) I have a terribly sweet tooth (that's what got me here in the first place) and initially I stuck to a "no sweets/bad things at all". Initially it worked but figured that I can't start excluding food groups if I want to keep this up for the long-term. My treat is a Creme Egg (not that many places have them now lol) for 5 PPs. Seriously yummy and satisfying.

Hi

Real newbie here and wow is that right a chocky egg for 5 pps! Thank you.....mind you should I know that lol

Oopps forgot to add...thank you for putting your points in as it helps me see how your plan works!

Well done and keep it up:):)

Hi Yes,
Creme Egg (full size) is 5PPs. Happy days, eh? I found one on a shelf in the kitchen last night (thought I'd eaten my supply) so plan to have that as my treat rather than several lower pointed treats - one lesser snack leads to many more these days ;)

Enjoy the plan. I must admit that reading others food diaries/weight loss diaries gives me ideas of other things to try too.

Ermm ... whats the Pink and White for 1 PP?:confused:

Pink and White is a pink and white strip of marshmallow sandwiched between two ice-cream style wafers. 1PP for one or 3PP for two. They are also cheap.. about 35p for six :p

Today's menu:

20g Special K 2PP
142ml skimmed milk 1PP

50g tuna, in spring water, drained 1PP
Disgraceful amounts of salad :p 0PP
Walkers Baked cheese and onion, yummy! 3PP
Weight Watchers black cherry yogurt 1PP
Weight Watchers raspberry yogurt 1PP

98g Pork loin steak, raw weight 4PP
1 dstpn Colman's apple sauce 0PP
Yet more salad 0PP
Sugar-free jelly 0PP
Strawberries 0PP

Planning on having a Skinny Cow caramel shortcake lolly later too 2PP :D

15/29PP

Hi
Food for today looks yummy again. You always seem to have loads of points left by the time you've had your dinner? Do you usually use them for snacks?? I bought the ww version of pink and whites..the caramel marshmallow ones. I was very impressed with them! x

Just had a Special K choc chip cereal bar for 2PP.
The Skinny Cow caramel ice-cream was lovely, incredibly moreish, could eat another :p

Making 17/29PP

CC: I'm so into salad at the moment that I'm bulking out meals that way. In the winter months I tended to eat a lot more 'real meals' ie meat, potatoes, veg and always ate my 29PP. Now it's summer I don't want to eat that but could VERY easily eat the rest of my points in snacks but figured that just isn't the way forward. I've always tended to eat fewer points earlier in the day to save for dinner time :)

Today's menu.

20g Special K 2PP (last of the box, something new tomorrow :p)
142ml Skimmed milk 1PP

56g Tuna in spring water, drained 1PP
Salad & balsamic vinegar 0PP
2 x Weight Watchers yogurts 2PP
Walkers baked, cheese and onion 3PP

125g Fillet steak, raw weight 4PP
1 tbspn sour cream 1PP
Salad & balsamic vinegar 0PP
Prob have some sugar-free jelly later too
Skinny Cow caramel shortcake lolly 2PP

So far 16/29
Off to a wedding tomorrow but I'm hoping to try to stay relatively on-track, as much as you can with a BBQ and ice-cream van :D Weigh in first thing too... hoping for 1lb :)

Last edited:
Hey hun! Here to follow ur progress :) looks like some yummy food xx

Hi CarlyLanky, Great to see you here. COngratulations on your weight loss too :)

Woohoo, 1.5lb loss! I'm mega happy with that :)

Yeh on the 1.5lb loss, good on ya!!
Hope you enjoy your wedding today x

Yay well done that fab :) 1.5lb :) xx

DoingItForMe said:
Hi CarlyLanky, Great to see you here. COngratulations on your weight loss too :)

Woohoo, 1.5lb loss! I'm mega happy with that :)

Well done on your weight loss...good one!!

Love the way you post your food diary..you put weights in which helps me as a newbie to know how many pro points for some foods..thanks and keep up the loss x

:) xx

Wedding was fabulous but my eating feels terrible now :( Tomorrow has to signify a new start. Stupidly, I always knew that having 'off limit' food would mean I crave it to stupid levels. Suddenly my thoughts are almost all-consumed by food - foods that I know aren't good for me (take-aways, chocolate, biscuits etc). I felt great in my dress at the wedding and the hard work was well worth it etc. I need to re-group my thoughts and stop the demon food taking me over.

Anyway... I had to guess some of point values etc and think I used about 13 of my weeklies at the wedding - very good I reckon :D

Friday's food:
30g Hot oat cereal 3PP
142ml Skimmed milk 1PP

KFC Chicken Brazer salad (no dressing), (pitifully small salad too) 3PP

1/4lb beefburger
White roll
Piddling amount of Heinz BBQ sauce
1 tbspn potato salad
1/2 tbspn coleslaw
Salad (lettuce, cucumber and tomato : No dressing)
Very small tub of Mr Whippy ice-cream
1.5 glasses of champers :D :D
Slice of wedding cake (sponge)

Saturday:
2 x Poached egg 4PP
1 x white bread, 1 x brown bread 4PP
24g Cornflakes (according to the box :p ) 2PP
142ml Skimmed milk 1PP
Fat-free yogurt 1PP

Chicken caesar salad (didn't eat all the cheese or dressing) 10PP (guess)

56g Tuna, in springwater, drained 1PP
Salad 0PP
Coco Pop cereal and milk bar (yuck, no taste or substance) 2PP
And then, for no reason other than pure greed 2 x Creme Eggs 10PP

So despite trying to be 'good' I lost control and ate 2 x Creme Eggs late last night. Idiot.

Today:
20g Rice Krispies 2PP
142ml Skimmed milk 1PP

56g Tuna, in springwater, drained 1PP
Salad 0PP
Walkers baked cheese and onion 3PP
Pink N White 1PP

113g Salmon fillet, grilled 5PP
Jack Daniels glaze 1PP
Salad 0PP
WW strawberry yogurt 1PP

Other:
0.5 of son's ice-cream 5PP
Jacob's club 3PP
Rocky biscuit 3PP

26/29PP

Put a pic of u on here lovely :) u can have all those things just in moderation! Glad u had a good wedding xx

Back