Dolly's 6 steps to goal weight.................

MISSLSR

Gold Member
2018 is going to be the year I finally get to goal weight.

I'm sure some of you may remember me from my previous failed attempts :(

Today I started on the Cambridge Weight Plan and it's going good.

I am off work this week which should mean that by the time I go back on Monday I should have a good routine with it.

I've decided to try Cambridge as nothing else has worked for me and I have really been kidding myself on since around 2011-2012.

There needs to be big changes in my life and this is the way I am going to do it.

Starting Weight - 16st 2lbs
Goal Weight - 10st 2lbs
Weight Loss - 0/86lbs

Off to make product number 3 and on my final bottle of water of the day!

Dxxx

Day 1/60 - COMPLETE :D

02/01/2018 - Day 1/60
P1 - Vanilla shake (1pm)
P2 - Tomato and basil soup (5.40pm)
P3 - Vanilla shake (8pm)
Water - 2.8l and one cup of spiced apple tea

Really happy with day 1, had a slight headache for an hour or so in the afternoon which is understandable as my diet has been shocking.

Been living on pringles, quality street, rum, ginger beer and roast dinners - have loved it.

However a good thing to note is that I feel terrible, the high of the enjoyment I get from food is temporary but the consequences of it are lasting - trust me the hips don't lie!

Dxxx

Last edited:
Honestly it's been terrible :confused:

But back in the zone now, finding CWP okay so far - hoping it stays like this!

I'm off work this week so just having a day at home to myself, just watched The Impossible (bawled my eyes out) and now started watching The English Patient (never heard of it) will see how it goes!

Will post an update at the end of the day but it will be identical to yesterdays - just want to get into the habit of posting regularly to keep me on track.

Dxxx

Well The English Patient was a tear jerker :(

Day 2/60 - COMPLETE :D

03/01/2018 - Day 2/60
P1 - Vanilla shake (11.30am)
P2 - Mushroom soup (4.30pm)
P3 - Vanilla shake (8pm)
Water - 3.5l and one cup of spiced apple tea

Another good day.

Husband just got home from work, made him a spiced sausage pasta (M&S ready made) and he had 4 fat slices of warburtons bread smothered in lurpak :p

I did feel my mouth water for about 2 minutes but then reminded myself why I am doing this!

His jaw almost hit the floor when he realised that I am on CWP meal replacement for around 9 weeks :p

I can do this.

Dxxx

The English Patient...good film!

Well done on your second day and resisting food!

Ketosis fairy could arrive tomorrow evening:)

Love The English Patient, one of my favourites - but yes a real weepy :).

Many congrats on resisting the toast!!! That's an NSV right there :).

Aw loved it!

Just flicking through Amazon Prime and it was on there so gave it a try.

Kristin Scott Thomas is in another of my favourite movies aswell, The Horse Whisperer - seeing a trend here I love a good cry :p

Oh could I be in ketosis that quickly, thought it would take about a week or so.

I'm not getting my first weigh in until the 12th January so looking forward to seeing how much I have lost.

This morning has been good, had a chocolate shake which was soooooooooo tasty. Will heat that up aswell to make a hot chocolate.

I got mostly the cappuccino shakes, will try on of them for my 2nd product of the day and if I'm not too keen will take some of them in and swap them for the chocolate ones, I know I can down it in 8 gulps but I do still want to enjoy it.

Dxxx

Sat down and wrote out all my mini weight loss goals for 2018 :D

Next post will be all of those goals which I will update as and when I achieve them.

Dxxx

Dolly's Weight Loss Goals 2018

16st 2lbs - Start weight - 2nd January 2018 :(
15st 9lbs - 7lbs loss
15st 5lbs - 5% loss
15st 2lbs - 14lbs loss
14st 9lbs - 21lbs loss
14st 7lbs - 10% loss
14st 2lbs - 28lbs loss
13st 11lbs - 15% loss
13st 9lbs - 35lbs loss
13st 2lbs - 42lbs loss
12st 12lbs - 20% loss
12st 9lbs - 49lbs loss
12st 2lbs - 25% loss
12st 2lbs - 56lbs loss
11st 9lbs - 63lbs loss
11st 5lbs - 30% loss
11st 2lbs - 70lbs loss
10st 9lbs - 77lbs loss
10st 8lbs - 35% loss
10st 2lbs - 84lbs loss
10st 0lbs - 38% loss
10st 0lbs - 86lbs loss
GOAL -

Dxxx

Just made my husband his dinner, dropped the fork with food all over it, it got on my finger and I licked it off then was like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah that's food :p

LOLOLOLOLOL

Dxxx

Hey,

So today was my first real challenge.

Picked my Mum up from work then headed to the shop, we went to meet my friend for lunch then went shopping again.

Left the house at 9.45am and got in at about 5.30pm.

During that time I had a banana shake, black coffee and water.

I know this isn't a massive thing for all but for me it's great that I stuck to plan.

Usually this is the sort of thing I would use as an excuse to cheat but I wasn't even temped one bit!!!

I'm hoping this last, I feel I could have turned a corner.

Dxxx

Thank you.

Survived the weekly shop, now I'm home and had my chocolate shake(yummy).

Gonna catch up on here, read the news then go and pull out my wardrobe to clear out some space!

Dxxx

Phew just back from town, had to nip in to swap some trainers, only thing I ever need to swap for a smaller size!

Oh the smells!!!! Every kind of food you could ever imagine was wafting about all over the place, survived though and home for my shake and water.

Never managed to clear out the wardrobe, might do that tomorrow.

Dxxx

I know, proud of myself.

Been a lazy Dolly this morning, just trying to prepare myself for tackling this wardrobe!

Away to do it now, see you on the other side.

Dxxx

First day back at work, was quite a shock to the system when my alarm went off at 6:15am let me tell you!

Didn't help that I had to scrape my car this morning too.

Usually have my first shake at around 11:30am or 12noon so gonna try and stick to that even though I am up and about around 5 hours earlier than I have been for the whole of this year :eek:

Will keep you posted.

Dxxx

Back