Dollys journey

Day 4 feeling good today, not to tried just had my second choc shake, yesterday had three shakes and some fish and salad. It was so lovely and still only 150 cals and only couple gms carbs. Less carbs that the last shake. So I think I may stick to 3 shakes and 150 - 250 cal low carb dinner. Only be on around 40 gms carbs per day and still only between 550 and 650 cals per day. No headache yeppee, I have some ketosis sticks I will see if in ketosis on sat.

Having fish with one egg omelette style for tea, def going to stick to 3 shakes and one low fat, cal, carb meal, that way I can still have meal with hubby, I won't mind cooking or shopping then. Also I won't feel to deprived. Loses may be alittle slower this way, but it is manageable for me. Loving the choc shakes.

Mmmmmm yummie chocolate shakes glad your doing good

Yes I love the cottage pie too ha ha we all have such different tastes

They make a nice change :) it helps to mix it up a bit

Day 5 feeling good, had choc shake for brekkie, don't think I'm in ketosis yet but lt took me a week last time. Just been food shopping to buy my chicken, fish, soya milk and salad. Didn't bother me putting all goodies in for hubby. Going into town sat with a friend so that will be interesting,as she Likes to have a meal and glass wine.

Yay day 5 already thsts gone by quick youll soon be in ketosis and the fat will be melting away :)

Weekends are always tricky especially if your going out as I find everyone is eating and drinking and offering it to you. But stuck with it

She is really good and even thinking of starting this diet herself soon. So if we do go pub I will have water and I might check if they do plain piece chicken with salad, if not stick with the bottled water. This is where I wished I purchased some bars at least I could carry one in my bag.

Yes bars are handy for that im taking mine to movies tomorrow to have with my coke zero :)

Weigh in days just around the corner

I will check the cals, carbs and fat content on Atkins bars and see if I can use that as substitute till I get some.

Day 6 dog had me awake all nite, she is such a baby needs love when not feeling well, she had tummy ache so no sleep since 4am so tried, she's running around happy now. Well just having my first choc shake sun is shining, going to be a beautiful day. My friend cancelled shopping today so that was good for me.

Woohooo day 6 your so close to weigh in day now fingers crossed

I know so tempted but I won't till mon am just hope it's half stone I'll be happy then. Only had one shake yesterday but two low meals. My total carbs for the day were 17, fat was very low and calories was 650. So still very low. I really fancied chicken, so had couple slices will few salad leaves and also small plain fish fillet and salad on the evening. Had nice glass coke zero that really filled me up. Who would of thought a glass pop would fill you up lol. X

Today had shake for breakfast (130 cals), lunch was alittle chicken and salad (100cals) tea was prawn omelette (240 cals) delicious, soya milk in tea (30cals) might have last shake later, see how I feel. Not drank enough water, spent a few hours in garden mowing lawns etc, feel knackered now.

Back