Dollys journey

Try and stick to 4 shakes today, really want first weigh in tomorrow to be good. Lots ironing, housework to do god I lead such an exciting life lol. X

I hope weigh in is a good one for you :)

Fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow. I weigh in on Tuesday so I am behaving myself!

Housework to do here as well.. Onwards and upwards, or is that inwards and downwards!

Well done fab loss

Yes lets battle to get in the 11s if I get there first ill save you a seat ha ha

Ill be there next week I hope desperate to be tho. Was 11st 10 july last year was short lived tho lol. But I had started from 16.8 so had enough of the food packs.

Youll be there soon too its fast weight loss.

Woohoo! Roll on week 2!

Loving second week gets so much easier not as hungry, but when I do think of food it is only boredom not hunger so must conquer that old horrid habit.

yup you just get onto a roll with it and you know what you can have and cant and just get on with it. 2nd week so much easier than the first.

Well I have a plan how just ordered 1 months supply from s&s 28 porridge 28 choc shake 28 choc bars so porridge for breakfast, shake for lunch, my chicken or fish salad or veg or omelette for tea with choc bar for dessert and 1 small glass of diet zero. Water and couple cuppas throughout the day. Anyone tried the flavoured water power you can buy from them. Was tempted on the lemon one.
So happy to have exact meal plan to follow now. Hope I like the porridge and bars, in trouble else.

I love the oatmeal its so yummy. Thats great all planned out now and committed to a month on plan too :)

Oh yes plus still got loads chocolate shakes. Just wanted alittle more variety didn't bother with meals as have one everyday anyway. I have given myself 5 months to loss 4 stone so should be achievable.

Back