Dollys journey

Hi all yes did resist Chinese, I was having a lovely day all housework, ironing done this am and hubby recreates argument over nothing put me in a sad mood all day, I can't even look at him at moment I'm so angry. He is sat there with Indian meal I had a tiny piece of swede and haddock. Can see him looking at it. I nearly gave in this afternoon and craved Big Mac lol, But i didn't, but do feel so deflated at moment. Hope you have all had a lovely day. Xxx

Hi all yes did resist Chinese, I was having a lovely day all housework, ironing done this am and hubby recreates argument over nothing put me in a sad mood all day, I can't even look at him at moment I'm so angry. He is sat there with Indian meal I had a tiny piece of swede and haddock. Can see him looking at it. I nearly gave in this afternoon and craved Big Mac lol, But i didn't, but do feel so deflated at moment. Hope you have all had a lovely day. Xxx

Chin up, be glad your housework is done, I have ironing to do tomorrow!
Hope the dispute gets settled soon
Hugs from here.

Hi all bad day for me today still feeling rubbish from argument and today we bury the ashes of a very special lady to me, she was like the granny I never had. So emotional today, already had egg omelette and two of my bars. So no matter what happens today will start with clear head tomorrow. I won't have anymore shakes etc today. I'm having chicken and salad later after the burial. Just shows that I need to combat emotions and food. I'm not even hungry so why am I being so stupid, think I will attempt jogging tonight, might clear my head. I'll see if I can slowly jog 1 mile.

Hi all bad day for me today still feeling rubbish from argument and today we bury the ashes of a very special lady to me, she was like the granny I never had. So emotional today, already had egg omelette and two of my bars. So no matter what happens today will start with clear head tomorrow. I won't have anymore shakes etc today. I'm having chicken and salad later after the burial. Just shows that I need to combat emotions and food. I'm not even hungry so why am I being so stupid, think I will attempt jogging tonight, might clear my head. I'll see if I can slowly jog 1 mile.

Hugs from here.

Awww I hope today goes by fast for u and dont worry about hubby just keep plodding on your doing fantastic

Big hugs

Second weight today lost 2 lb not surprised had pretty rubbish day sun. But ready for action sticking to 4 packs and want to lose 5 lb next week. Last week wasn't drinking enough water so have filled 3 litres water up and in fridge so really planned for this week. Hubby as said sorry for being bloody horrible to me. But I have refused to cook for him this week. So this week sod him its about me. Xxx

Second weight today lost 2 lb not surprised had pretty rubbish day sun. But ready for action sticking to 4 packs and want to lose 5 lb next week. Last week wasn't drinking enough water so have filled 3 litres water up and in fridge so really planned for this week. Hubby as said sorry for being bloody horrible to me. But I have refused to cook for him this week. So this week sod him its about me. Xxx

Well done on the loss its still on the right way going down. Woohoo yes I think 5lbs is very doable.

Glad hubby is being nice they are a pain at times. Mine seems against the exercise and weight loss but we are stubborn so as you said sod em :)

Your right I have always put him first, not any more while I'm doing this. I had few compliments while collecting my deliveries from customers. They all said I was looking really good but they couldn't quite put their finger on it. I haven't told them, so hopefully next few weeks will start to show. Hubby said he can't tell yet but he see's me everyday so I think when I hit two st mark should see results. Glad I'm back to my focused self. How you doing toay miss VLCD x

It takes a few stone before anyone noticed then suddenly everyone notices. A few more weeks and they all will see the weight loss :) im hoping my friends won't notice my weight loss just yet as im going to get the oh you look ill talk when they do. One of them saw photos of me before at target and being size 10 doesnt suit me. Hmmmmm makes me dig my feet in more to get to goal ha ha.

Mine will say now and then that im looking skinny but I never take that serious as nothing skinny about me ha ha. I think more people notice when you start wearing smaller clothes.

Glad your focused it makes it so much easier to do. I cant believe its my 4th week weigh in tomorrow. Hope scales go back to the 11s they went up a few ounces so put me in the 12s today lol. So just going to do what I always do drink the water exercise have all my packs and stick to it 100 %. Cos thats all we can do is give it our all.

Good luck for tomorrow you will be back in 11's for sure. Mon went well, 1 porridge and 3 choc shakes. Having the same today. Going to see if no food makes a difference. Also me and choc bars don't mix I wanted to eat them so hubby as had them and he has eaten the lot about 20 in 3 days. Best of all he don't put any weight on, so unfair lol. At least the temptation as gone now. Not done just shakes or porridge and no food always had a meal, so this week will be interesting. Well it's 12.15 and my days work is complete trying to think of something interesting to do for the rest of the day. X

Good luck with yournon eating weeki find no difference at all with the weight loss if i eat or not. Today i ate meat and weighed out veg because i fancied it but i wont bother tomorrow ill just have shakes. But usually its 3lbs a week weight loss. Hope todays been a good one?

Hi all I'm going to Cornwall fri to mon so just a tad worried that food may pass my lips. Going to do my best to stick to shakes and if hubby moans he wants to eat out which he will, I'll cross that bridge when it happens.

Can always have a bar or shake at the restaurant just take a shaker.

Or just have chicken or fish

Good luck stay strong think of that summer body

Thats great its not worth falling off plan as it puts u a week behind. And summer is coming

Well back off my week end break I did come off the plan for a couple of days, but so glad to get back on track tomorrow. Loved st Ives beautiful place to see, beaches gorgeous. X hope everyone had lovely bank holiday. X

What lovely day to get back on shakes sun shining feel fat so sun bathing in garden.x

Go girl! Glad the weather has been nice for a wee change!

So happy to be back on track certainly no problems after weekend off. I. Did put 3lb on so be glad to see that gone this week. I won't be making a habit of going off plan, it was only cause we went away.

Back