Dominoes' Food Diary

dominoes

Silver Member
Hi!
I've just joined up for what will definitely be the last time on WW. Living abroad my weight has again crept up to 12st2 and I'm determined to get it down by the time I move back to England. My current goal is 11st but I'm going to take it slowly and see how I feel when I get near my goal weight.

Hopefully by posting online I'll stick to the diet more strictly and it would be great to get feedback and advice on my choices!

I've got 28 points to play with which seems like loads, as long as I stay away from wine and chocolate. Which might be a bit hard!

Breakfast:
Optiwell vanilla yogurt: 1pp
Vitalis muesli, 50g: 4 pp
Banana: 0pp
Plum: 0pp

Lunch:
2 slices of bread: 5pp
Lätta margarine spread, 1tsp: 1pp
Pate, 1 tsp: 1pp
Cucumber: 0pp

Dinner:
Pasta, 60g: 6pp
Parmesan, 1tsp: 1 pp
Olive oil, 1tsp: 1pp
Peppers: 0pp
Mushrooms: 0pp
Tinned tomatoes: 0pp

Snacks:
Chickpea fairy cake (these are WAY nicer than they sound!): 1pp
Optiwell strawberry yogurt: 2pp
Dairy Milk little bar: 3pp
Whisky: 2pp
Apple: 0pp

28/28pp!

I'd normally cook something more complicated and more proteiny for dinner but I have Taekwondo on Thursday evenings so I tend to eat leftovers or something quick like pasta when I get home from work and then a snack when I get home from Taekwondo about 10pm.

Breakfast:
Optiwell vanilla yogurt: 1pp
Vitalis muesli, 50g: 4 pp
Banana: 0pp
Plum: 0pp

Lunch:
2 slices of bread: 5pp
Lätta margarine spread, 1tsp: 1pp
Pate, 1 tsp: 1pp
Cucumber: 0pp

Dinner:
Pasta, 60g: 6pp
Parmesan, 1tsp: 1 pp
Olive oil, 1tsp: 1pp
Peppers: 0pp
Mushrooms: 0pp
Tinned tomatoes: 0pp

Snacks:
Chickpea fairy cake (these are WAY nicer than they sound!): 1pp
Optiwell strawberry yogurt: 2pp
Apple: 0pp

23/28 - I've got the house to myself tonight so I'm going to try and find a weightwatchers dessert in the supermarket (ww products are few and far between in Germany!) and watch a girly film. If not, I'm sure I'll find something to do with the spare 5 points. I heard about this fake icecream using bananas that I'm keen to try!

(btw, I know this is really similar to yesterday's menu. I tend to experiment a bit more with cooking at the weekends and often eat leftovers and onepots all week and I find that repetitive breakfasts and lunches are cheaper and actually help me stay on track as long as I know that I've got a yummy dinner lined up that evening!)

Back