donnajt's "determined this will be my last ever diet!"

Do you have 1/3 superfree with every mea?

• Yes

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • No

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
Tonight's tea
1/4 pack Tesco Macaroni
Handful plum toms, sliced
1x Red onion
2x rasher back bacon (fat removed)
6x Extra Light 17.5g Laughing Cow Triangles
Splash Milk (1 syn)
1 tbsp Parmesan grated (1.5 syns)

Cook macaroni
In separate frying pan frylite onion, remove from pan
Add more frylite, cut bacon into strips and cook until crispy
Melt cheese triangles with splash milk
Drain macaroni (don't worry if there is a little bit of water left will make cheese sauce go further)
Mix cheese sauce, macaroni, toms, bacon and onions well, place in ovenproof dish, sprinkle parmesan on top to give it a crisp topping, grill for about 5-10 mins
View attachment 8381View attachment 8380

That looks fab Donna!! I tried making it a while ago & enjoyed it so may try your version less the bacon & parmesan!

My hubby is the same as yours, he sticks to the plan to a point but he still has rubbish for breakfast and KFC or Subway each Friday plus copious amounts of crisps, chocolate and biscuits and he has lost 21lb as opposed to my 15lb, little sod!! ;) I do believe that men have a faster metabolism than us women!!!

Well done hun - almost a stone that's brilliant!!

Hi Leigh (MissIndependent),

Hi
Your weightloss is great, you've inspired me to get my big ars* into gear to get more organised!

That was such a lovely message, thank you. Glad you enjoy my diary - it certainly keeps me on track, I feel like if I cheat I cheat on everyone here and if I need a bit of motivation I just read somebody else's diary. Its a pleasure leaving you messages and hugs, this site is so friendly I feel home when I am here!

I've only been on it for 5 weeks now I might fall off my perch soon lol, but that is so nice to say you find me inspirational, and trust me, if I can get off my (at least twice the size of your) arse, so can you, stick with it, we can help one another thru

donna x

Well done hun, keep up the good work x

Week 5

Start Date: Tuesday 06 June 2010
Start Weight: 16 8lbs (heaviest I have ever been)
Target Weight: 11 7lbs (ish)
Target Date: 05 April 2011, 6 days before my 40th birthday

Weight Loss last week: -2lbs
Weight Loss to Date: -13.5lbs

Daily Fitness Programme (up each week)
  • 20 minute walk
  • 5 minutes on the exercise bike
  • 20 sit ups
  • 3x wii fit sessions
Week 5 Food Diary 14 July - 19 July 2010
Target weight loss this week: -2

Tuesday 13 July, Day 1, Extra Easy
B: Nat Yog, Honey (1), Banana and raspberries
L: Small portion left over macaroni cheese (yum!)
D: Roast beef, roast onions, SW chips, bbq sauce (1), carrots, tomatoes, cucumber, pickle onions, pickled cabbage
HEA : Milk/soft cheese (mac cheese)
HEB : -
SYNS: 1 honey, 1 bbq sauce - bar fruit & nut - who cares I have loads of syns leftover!

So jars of pickle onions eaten to date: 8

Last edited:
Wednesday 14 July, Day 2, Extra Easy
B: Nat Yog, banana, raspberries
L: Scrambled egg, carrots, grapes
D: Chicken Cake - can't decide what to serve it with?
HEA: Babybel
HEB: ?
SYNS:

Today's Exercise
40 minute walk YES
5 minutes on the exercise bike
20 sit ups
3x wii fit sessions

Last edited:
Hi Leigh (MissIndependent),

That was such a lovely message, thank you. Glad you enjoy my diary - it certainly keeps me on track, I feel like if I cheat I cheat on everyone here and if I need a bit of motivation I just read somebody else's diary. Its a pleasure leaving you messages and hugs, this site is so friendly I feel home when I am here!

I've only been on it for 5 weeks now I might fall off my perch soon lol, but that is so nice to say you find me inspirational, and trust me, if I can get off my (at least twice the size of your) arse, so can you, stick with it, we can help one another thru

donna x

I doubt your arse is twice the size of mine, but I'm not showing it so we can compare lol

I'm going to stick with it, I so don't want to be fat anymore! I have a dressing room with 6 wardrobes full of clothes, most of which just don't fit me anymore or I feel like I look like a blob in them! So every time I feel like eating something that I shouldn't I'm going to wander up there and look through my wardrobes and i'm sure that'll stop me cheating!!

I'm setting my wii up tonight and while my other half is out pricing i'm going to get on my wii fit plus :)

I'm sure we can both do this with a bit of help from each other ;) xx

Hey *mrsiwannabefree* Just setting my wii up now too :)
Read about a guy who did half an hour on the wii every day and lost 17lbs in 41 days just by doing that so hopefully doing SW aswell should give good results :)

I really need to get my Wii up and running again - I love some of the activities on the new Wii fit plus, and I'm really tempted to get the EA Sports Active and their add on - apparently there's a really good step aerobics on there...

Aaarrggghhh nightmare night! Had planned on getting with the wii fit dusted off and doing at least 30 minutes when other half phones and is stuck miles away as the clutch had gone on his truck!! Wasn't best pleased that I had to go and get him but couldn't really leave him there lol

Will try again tonight!!

Week 5 Food Diary 14 July - 19 July 2010
Target weight loss this week: -2

Thursday 15 July, Day 3, Extra Easy
B: Banana (bad I know but had to get to a meeting at 10am)
L: BLT - 3x WW Malted whatever its called (HEB), Mayo (2), Bacon, Lettuce Tomatoes (yum), WW Yog, raspberries, strawberries, 2x mini meringue (1)
D: Green Thai curry (with added green chillies so much nicer real kick to it), rice
HEA : Extra Light Philadelphia
HEB : WW Bread
SYNS: Mayo (2), Meringues (2), Thai green curru paste (1.5) = 5.5/10

Last edited:
Back