donnajt's "determined this will be my last ever diet!"

Do you have 1/3 superfree with every mea?

• Yes

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • No

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
Thanks for your encouragement Donna. It's just last time was slow and I am worried that this time it will be even slower - like my body is just too used to the plan. Last week I really tried a good mix of red, green and m2m and loads of veggies and fruit and even cooked a few dishes I have never made before. I even weighed my trifle!!! So really I can't do much more than I am doing. Just got to carry on and hope it starts coming off soon. I'll keep coming onhere as it is so motivating. x

OOPS forgot to post yesterday's menu

Week 5 Food Diary 14 July - 19 July 2010
Target weight loss this week: -2

Monday 19 July, Day 7, Extra Easy
B: Banana, WW Yog
L: Pot carrot sticks, Mugshot, apple
D: Ham, egg, SW chips, mushrooms (yum!)
HEA : Milk
HEB : Alpen lights
SYNS: saving for tomorrow night
So jars of pickle onions eaten to date: 8

Hey hun, how's you.....god i don't seem to stop at mo, getting everything ready for hols on friday and catching up on her before going to collect my son from his promn / leavers disco soon.
Haven't been the gym this week and wont have time now as have all the nice things to do tomorrow like getting hair done :D Gym's good but not that good lol

xx

Week 6

Start Date: Tuesday 06 June 2010
Start Weight: 16 8lbs (heaviest I have ever been)
Target Weight: 11 7lbs (ish)
Target Date: 05 April 2011, 6 days before my 40th birthday

Weight Loss last week: -5lbs
Weight Loss to Date: -18.5lbs

Daily Fitness Programme (up each week)
  • 20 minute walk
  • 5 minutes on the exercise bike
  • 20 sit ups
  • 3x wii fit sessions
Week 6 Food Diary 20 July - 26 July 2010
Target weight loss this week: -2.5 (takes me to 1.5 stone lost)

Tuesday 20 July, Day 1, Extra Easy
B: WW Yog, Banana
L: Pasta salad (small), apple, nectarine
D: LOVELY NON SW CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA, RICE, Naan, spicy mango chutney, crunchie icecream
HEB : -
SYNS: I DON'T CARE...well not til next week's weigh in!

OMG WELL DONE!
You have done so well and proven what fantastic losses you can have if you stick to plan.
You are an inspiration!

Hia. I'm just being really lazy this week and having the usual green red days and meals. I can't be bothered to try after last week. I'm still sticking to 70 syns though. Oh and I made the Egg flip and potato pie from the mag which was lovely. Having the leftovers for breakfast. How's your week going?

Wednesday 20 July, Day 2, Extra Easy
B: Banana

L: Large pot of carrots
D: Jambalaya (scrumptious)
HEB : Hi Fi Bars
SYNS: Chorizo 5 syns!

Thursday 20 July, Day 3, Extra Easy
B: Banana, WW Yogurt

L: Large pot of carrots
D: Chicken Cake, Roasted veg, WW Yog
HEA : Babybels
SYNS: Chorizo 5 syns!

Friday 20 July, Day 4, Extra Easy
B: Banana, Honey (1syn), Nat Yogurt

L: Large pot of carrots, large portion roasted veg
D: Emma Louise's Zizzi's Stroppyfellow (my 10 year old has renamed this) absolutely delicious! And well worth the 2 syns!, Parmesan cheese, ww yog
HEA : Milk/Parmesan
SYNS: Honey (1), Zizzis Stroppyfellow (2) = 3/10
Will post and recipe for dinner in a bit promise

Hey hun, how's you.....god i don't seem to stop at mo, getting everything ready for hols on friday and catching up on her before going to collect my son from his promn / leavers disco soon.
Haven't been the gym this week and wont have time now as have all the nice things to do tomorrow like getting hair done :D Gym's good but not that good lol

xx

Hi Claire - have posted on your diary wishing you happy hols, matthew is a little heartbreaker, I am struggling this week, missing you already, donna x

Wow! I've come to see what you're eating to get such fantastic losses! You are doing brilliantly!

Forgot to say I tried a pair of linen trousers on today expecting to not be able to get them past my knees and they slid over my hips and over my stomach - so excited 6 lovely new pairs of trousers - am going to go thru my wardrobe and freecycle all my "big" clothes, in size 18 bottoms and size 16 top - yahoo!

Last edited:
Back