donnajt's "determined this will be my last ever diet!"

Do you have 1/3 superfree with every mea?

• Yes

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • No

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
Hey Donna,

Just dropping by! Love your list too! :D

If you find this IS something you're doing try having a piece of fruit or something just before bed. Could be your blood sugars going low and you're eating at 2-3 am.

From personal experience its what I was doing when mines was going low and I was getting up to eat at 3-4 in the morning. I could *just* remember it and no more.

Well i still have no recollection of eating the double decker but i have to accept that i definitely did eat it - i saw it in the biscuit bin where we keep our alpen lights all lonely and forgotten....not happened since, thank god, but thanks for tip i generally have a yogurt and piece of fruit around 8:30ish as my pudding

Hey Donna,

Yeah I got them, and they were really good! They stopped me from feeling so hungry all the time and still have a few left, as I would forget to take one. But then i realised I could do it without them. So completley stopped them and feel great :D

Well, I think it was because I found on SW I could eat as much free food as I wanted and I couldnt seem to understand how I could eat loads of it but still loose weight. And as I carried on taking the tablets I noticed I wasnt eating as much as I did before. So I thought to myself right im going to calorie count! And I honestly feel like my stomache has shrunk. I cant eat half as much as I did before it (Which Im really happy about) And everyone is starting to notice my weight loss now which im so happy about :D I cant wait to go away woo :D

Im so glad your still loving SW and that its suiting your family too! Im going to keep an eye on your thread and keep intouc with you!

Nice catching up Donna xxxxx

lovely profile picture, what a stunner!

WI Results...

....1.5lbs loss - a total of 26lbs, so next week i WILL lose 2lbs to get my 2stone shiny
:party0011::banana dancer::party0011::banana dancer:​

Paul's cheating has started to catch up, STS last week and 1/2lb off today, so he has also lost 26lbs, am just worried that he has run out of steam, how can i remotivate him?

will catch up with you all and my diary later, donna x

Well done Donna, another fantastic loss for you x

As for Paul we all have our up's and down's...hopefully it's just a blip and he'll be back on the wagon in no time x

omg Donna you have done really well :D Congrats!!! you will of lost that 2lb soon missy, your doing so well xxxx

:clap: hi just wanted to say well done u, i've restarted s/w have tried hundreds of other diets but this is the only one that i don't feel hungry on, my target is the same as yours i have 40lb to lose and was feeling a bit downhearted about it but reading ur food diary has given me the ascentive i need thank you for that and good luck with ur weight loss in the future x

Well done again Donna:D You deserve it.

Well done you little star!!!
As for Paul, perhaps the fact that men generally lose quicker and your now on level pegging will give him the incentive to boost his losses again.
I get so frustrated with my hubbie and my son and myself follow the plan and should be fairly easy for him to lose but he eats stupidly at work and doesn't lose anything ( and has diabeties too.....but the magic tablet makes that alright in his eyes!!! ) I just have to hope that he'll do something for himself in his own time and then I will be there to help.
Hope you have a great week and get that much deserved 2 stone shiny :D
xx

well done xxx

:clap: hi just wanted to say well done u, i've restarted s/w have tried hundreds of other diets but this is the only one that i don't feel hungry on, my target is the same as yours i have 40lb to lose and was feeling a bit downhearted about it but reading ur food diary has given me the ascentive i need thank you for that and good luck with ur weight loss in the future x

Hi Val - don't be disheartened, i find focusing on the short rather than longterm helps, just zone in the on first 1/2 stone, then the 1st stone, 10% etc, that's what i do, break it down into smaller more quicker to achieve goals, i've only just realised that in 10 weeks i have lost a third of the weight i want to lose, now that's amazing!

thank you for such lovely comments, i find this diary keeps me on track and motivated, if i can't get on for 24hrs i start feeling the little voice saying "chocolate, biscuits, crisps, bread, toast", have you started a diary?

oh i read your blog, what was the outcome of the cream you were trialling?

thanks for stopping by, please visit again soon, donna x

As for Paul, perhaps the fact that men generally lose quicker and your now on level pegging will give him the incentive to boost his losses again.
I get so frustrated with my hubbie and my son and myself follow the plan and should be fairly easy for him to lose but he eats stupidly at work and doesn't lose anything ( and has diabeties too.....but the magic tablet makes that alright in his eyes!!! ) I just have to hope that he'll do something for himself in his own time and then I will be there to help.
xx

Well...ladies...paul's excuse, he didn't do a p**, i don't think, so it's more to do with the stella's he sank, the crisps that accompanied them and the mini toblerones that went down shortly after...oh and lets not forget the bacon, sausage and egg baguette he had over the fishing lake and the sausage and bacon sarnies his mum made him on sunday morning! just to name a few cheat...i am praying for big loss this week as i am being super strict with his food

Does anybody else make packed lunch for OH? i've made paul today, mini ryvitas (HEB) and salmon pate (syn free), prawn, mussel pasta (toms, onion, chillies, balsamic vinegar), nectarine, strawberries and an apple, he eats 5 times more than i do

xx

Thank you so much, am determined to have super-duper week. How are you doing? will catch up with your diary, as meg is at mum-in-laws til friday and my little man is fast asleep beside me!

Spoke to Consultant, and meg can't join until she is 11 and even then i would need gp to complete form. If you don't mind could you advise exactly what m was allowed ie hea/heb and syns - i might try and do it without taking her officially, cheers-my-dear, dx

OMG! Haven't posted my daily diary since saturday...very naughty!

Week 10 Food Diary 17 Aug 2010
Target weight loss this week: -3.5 (2 stone shiny)

Sunday 22 August, Day 6, Extra Easy
B: WW Yog, Banana
L: Coleslaw, carrot, pickle onions, tomatoes, cucumber
D: Gino's Courgette and Lemon Zest Spaghetti (2syns)
S: 1x Lemon Cous Cous Muffin
HEA : Cheese
HEB : - Hi fi bar
SYNS: Tea = 1, Coleslaw 2, Spaghetti 2 = 5
So jars of pickle onions eaten to date: 11

Monday 23 August, Day 7, Extra Easy

L: Gino's Courgette and Lemon Zest Spaghetti (2syns)
D: Peppers stuffed with Asda meat free chilli (dry packet), topped with cottage cheese, yogurt
S: -
HEA : Milk
HEB : - Ryvita Minis
SYNS: Spaghetti 2 = 5
So jars of pickle onions eaten to date: 12

Some recent meal pictures:

Paul's Pizza...using Vixter's fantastic pizza base
Vixters  Pizza Base Pizza.jpg
Pizza base (EE) 1 HEB + 6syns
Pizza has tomato puree (1/2 syn), mushrooms, chillies, chorizo (1/2 syn), chicken, cherry tomatoes, 1 HEA reduced fat cheddar

You are looking for Tesco Crusty Wholemeal Bread Mix, it's not with the flour but with the bread mixes

Take 75g of your wholemeal bread mix, save approximately 5g for dusting and add approximately 50ml of water til you form a dough (add a little more if you need it). Knead according to instructions.

When the dough has risen/rested for the required time, flatten with a rolling pin or, as I do, use the base of your hand for a more rustic base, using your leftover dusting mix to ensure your base doesn’t stick to the breadboard or chopping board. Cook approx 20-30 mins on 180

Stuffed Peppers (chilli/cottage cheese)
Chill Cottage Cheese Stuffed Peppers.jpg
Completely syn free, will add some extra chilli and veg to chilli mix next time i do this but reallly tasty and filling!

Gino D'Campo's Pasta with Courgette & Lemon Zest
Gino Courgette and Lemon Zest Spaghetti.jpg
This is simply delicious! Recipe a few pages back

Week 11

Start Date: Tuesday 06 June 2010
Start Weight: 16 8lbs (heaviest I have ever been)
Target Weight: 11 7lbs (ish)
Target Date: 05 April 2011, 6 days before my 40th birthday

Weight Loss last week: -1.5lbs
Total Weight Loss: -26lbs

Daily Fitness Programme (up each week)
  • 20 minute walk
  • 5 minutes on the exercise bike
  • 20 sit ups
  • 3x wii fit sessions
  • 3x Fitness TV's Cheerleader Dance Workout
Week 11 Food Diary 24 Aug 2010
Target weight loss this week: -2lbs (2 stone shiny)

Tuesday 24 August 1, Extra Easy
L: Scrambled Egg
D: Chicken Biriyani (1syn)
HEA : Milk
HEB : Alpen Light Bar
SYNS: don't care tuesday is treat night if i have lost weight
So jars of pickle onions eaten to date: 10

Exercise: BIG FAT ZERO!

Stuffed peppers look yummy Donna. Do you have the recipe? (or am I being really dumb???)

Chicken Biriyani (Scrumptious!)

Chicken Biriyani (Serves 4, 1 syn each: OR two very hungry people, 2 syns)

Or in our case, Daddy Bear (2), Mummy bear (1), Goldilocks (1) and Baby Bear (0)

Chicken Biriyani.jpg
Thank you so Sueschoices for this posting this lovely (and easy peasy) meal:thankyou::thankyouthankyou:Big thumbs up!

Here's how:
1x Schwartz Chicken Biryani recipe mix with roasted spices (30g)..3.5 syns, serves 4, round it up to 4 syns making it 1syn per portion of Biryani and curry yummy!

You add an onion, chicken, rice, and frozen peas to the mix, instructions are on the back.

Back