donnajt's "determined this will be my last ever diet!"

Do you have 1/3 superfree with every mea?

• Yes

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • No

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
do you recommend any particular onions? im about to finish my jar of haywards traditional onions.. should i move onto silver skins? or maybe the hot and sour ones?

do you recommend any particular onions? im about to finish my jar of haywards traditional onions.. should i move onto silver skins? or maybe the hot and sour ones?

i have had every jar of pickle onions, in fact, i've had that much pickle that I am probably 50% pickled by now!

My latest fav is the Tesco Value Jar, they are nice and small so pop in very easy with a mouthful, in fact, Paul who is a real "brand" snob, has switched to these from Haywards

My latest fav is the Tesco Value Jar, they are nice and small so pop in very easy with a mouthful, in fact, Paul who is a real "brand" snob, has switched to these from Haywards

may have to try them now ;)

Popping in for a wee read! See you've had an active weekend! Xx

Hi Donna, I love pickled too! I'm always eating them but I tend to put them on top of salads or toast etc.

My next big goal is the 2 stones sticker, I hope yours is with you soon xxx

Oohhh, can't wait for other peoples weigh ins.... good luckxx

good luck with the weigh in!!!!!!!!!!!!

this made me laugh last night
38471-albums2655-picture15948.jpg

hehe happy to help

go donna! go donna! go donna! go donna! go donna!

dramatic music, the results are in......i can reveal, the biggest loser in the Grant Household today is..................................me!

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:
3lbs off - 29lbs total, 2 stone shiny!

Paul lost 1.5, he is 1/2lb away from 2stone and club10, (27.5lbs total)

think i finally struck a cord with him i went first, stepped off scales and said "beat that", he didn't! Carol (SW Consultant) said oh fighting talk Paul what you gonna do? When we got in car, he said can't believe you said that, i never boasted when i lost more than you, I said "cos I never cheatd, I very rarely break my diet and if i do i make up for it", when we got in he said, "you wait next tuesday i am gonna wipe the floor with you" ... ha ha lets hope it works and paul is focused again

Back