Donna's Diary

i live 6 mile from brum and havent been to the new bull ring yet- i know i should be ashamed of myself!!
o my god! jane it's excellent, go on take a trip in the weekend! for any of those people who go to jersey gardens outlet mall in new york, that would even get lost in the bull ring shopping centre!
hadn't been in the centre of brum in about 8 years and it is really looking great, in saying that i was in coventry end aug and that has improved also.
:D

good luck for the wi donna and thanks for you kind comments and encouragement on my diary

well done Donna, over half a stone already! :D brilliant work! xxx

fair play donna, 2lbs, thats brilliant. thats a great boost. happy days.:):553::553::553:

Thank you!!!

Am really pleased with 2lbs - if i lose 2 next week that will be my 5% and i can move onto the `10% and be at target in no time at all LOL !!! If only it was that easy......although at the moment apart from my head trying to play silly games with me, i am finding the food and points available not a problem

Well, after another good weigh in i decided i would rebell and have a bit of a treat - from what i have read, its compulsory so had to do it - well i have stuffed my face and had a couple of things i have missed, well just finished filling in my tracker just to keep an eye on how many points over i had gone and its one measly point - feel like a failure - all my naughties and had 22 points instead of 21!!!

Well the night is still young maybe i could fit in something else!!!!!

Off to catch up on what everyone else has been up to

Donna xx

Hi Donna

It just dawned on me that I hadn't even posted on your diary to say well done on your loss, so...well done hon!! Thats brill!! And your right, its a must that you overindulge after your wi, if you can't do it then when can you!!

have a good day 2moro

x

Back