Donna's Diary

Very well done Donna, Your doing so well xx

Thanks everyone!!!

Well my extra indulgent day yesterday resulted in going over by one whole point!!!! Guess i must be learning something on this journey!

Well for the first time ever, i havent planned what i will eat today - am sitting munching on my porridge and pears at the moment but am off out into the city today for a bit of retail therapy, well looking anyway. The friend i am going with is also on ww so we should find a healthy option, unfortunately, she isnt quite so commited as me - she had dominos pizza tuesday nite before a wednesday am weighin cause she forgot, get the picture!!!!

Am feeling positive again, back in for the long journey, surprising what a good way in does for your head!

Hope everyone is doing well

Off to nosey

Donna x

Just a quick post as tired bunny today. Need to be extra good tomorrow, yesterday was over by 1 points, today am over by 5 1/2! Thats 6.5 to pull back (never had this yet!) and im away at the weekend so a bit concerned. Think im getting a bit too comfortable - not so organised this week foodwise, thi nk its cause i have felt a bit low and under the weather and it has shown for me that planning is def the key to success !!

So tomorrow i will have

2 weetabix skim milk 3
apple .5
veg omelette 3
ww toffee bar 1.5
0pt soup
ww meal and 0 pt veg 4.5
fruit/jelly/yoghurt 1 pt

total 13.5 pts!!

All going well - that could be me sorted points wise - watch this space!!

Donna x

Still sounds like you're doing really well hun. Your menu for tomorrow sounds good too and very low points so you'll make up the points you went over today quite easily :) what 0 point soup do you eat?? I might have to make some!

Sorry to hear you're feeling low.. definitely think it's this time of year!! We'll all be smiling from ear to ear when the lovely sun is out :D hope you feel better soon anyway chick x x x

Sarah - o pt soup is the Butternut Squash and Red Pepper - receipe in folder - its actually really good - especially for no points!!!

Thought i would pop in and have a little look around. Foodwise things going to plan, should be able to pull back the extra points- i ve had over past 2 days, although the way im feeling, will use them for a bottle of wine or six....

Men are selfish unsupportive creatures, oh yeah, you all knew that we just never learn and anything associated with children is stressful - very closed view on the world today i think!!!

Off to nosey about xx

Hi Donna

Hope you're feeling a bit better today chick, I felt really crappy yest too, so bad infact I didn't even manage to get on here (yup that bad!!!) feeling a wee bit better today, think all my kids in school are passing horrible wee bugs and germs!

Well done for being able to pull back some points, ive had a funny day 2day points wise, had a salad at lunch but not sure how to point it? Will need to study my shopping guide.

Thank goodness its friday, thought it would never arrive, and even better im off work mon and tues :bliss:

U got anything nice planned for the weekend??

x

You assumed right! Still oh at moment but things REALLY complicated - somes up my life and not sure how i can actually find a way out/through this one!!!

Had a busy day, food not been good for first time!!!

Without going in to too much detail on here or boasting too much about my daughter, she has been competing today
about 150 miles from home and im just back complete with silver and bronze medal and trophy for top girl - not bad for eleven!!!!

Foodwise, started well with beans and ww bacon, 3 pts, ww toffee bar on route 1.5 pts, whispers quietly, bbq chicken and cheddar baquette complete with chips, coleslaw and large glass of dry white ?? pts, chicken nugget happy meal on way home (with diet coke!!) and now sitting here with a large glass of white whilst i mull over things - how many points is that to catch up on?????

:break_diet:

Very true, just loving your mood, think i will have joined you very soon, now on second glass and not much left in bottle!!!!

aww well done to your daughter thats so great! :D as for you missy, enjoy your day - draw a line after it and straight back on the points tomorrow! xxx

Very true, just loving your mood, think i will have joined you very soon, now on second glass and not much left in bottle!!!!

i have one of those glasses which holds a whole bottle !!!

Back