Donna's Diary

Does that mean today doesnt really count points wise and i can open another bottle???? xx

i'm sure it would be accetpable for you to open another bottle, but wether you are still capable of doing so is another matter:D

I have those too but am drinking out of a tumbler!!! How classy!!! Think i was so desperate once the princess was in bed i grabbed the first glass and the bottle that had a screw top and not a cork LOL!!!!

Well i think its time i went to bed

The last few entries in my diary must disappear before the morning as i have lost count of my points so if there is no record, it never happened!!

I now have munchies which is why i gave up wine when i started WW - will now sneak upstairs before the fridge and cupboards call me

xxx

good morning donna, hows the head this morning?:coffee: here coffee as promised !!

hope you had a good night, my delightful daughters have slept until almost 9 instead of the usual 7.30- now that is bliss:)

Hey Donna,

Hope you're having a nice weekend :) and the head doesn't hurt too much this morning!

x x

Sneaking in quietly after an eventful weekend!!!!

Head feeling a bit better than yesterday - food was a bit better than saturday but not the perfect points that had been up till last weighin

The plan is to redeem myself today and tomorrow before wednesday weigh in and hopefully not have done too much damage - watch this space!!!! I know where it has all gone wrong, not as much planning as usual and obviously that is what i need

Off to nosey around and get my mojo back which i believe has been taken by mommy B !!!

Well my good intentions seem to have left me for a couple of hours today! Can not believe that i blew it again, well maybe thats a bit extreme, but still.....
OH took me into city to try and make up for being 'a male'!!! - he then suggested lunch which then turned into a pub lunch and whilst checking out the jacket potato on offer heard my voice say burger, chip, salad and large glass of dry white please!!!!! Had 2 weetabix for breakfast with skim milk, then lunch, a ww bar this afternoon and have eaten a ww ready meal (4pts) with free beg and a jelly with fruit and yoghurt (1pt) - hoping that lunch wasnt too bad, did leave the top of the bun!!!!

Anyhow, i have an incentive, OH bought me a pair of Karen Millen Jeans!!! Tried on the 14 and they fit (although a little snug) so told him to get the 12 - which he duly did so if i dont get my head back into points and get organised my very expensive jeans will not fit round my butt!!!!!!

My dinner was a better choice and i have 0 pt soup simmering away for tomorrow so heres hoping for me to be back to my best behaviour food wise

Donna x

Thanks karen - if i dont get myself sorted they ll be on ebay!!!!

Hows the low carb going?

Thats the irony of what i have eaten today and at the weekend - i have not been eating bread, potatoes or pasta - well minimal amounts if any - since week one of ww and to be honest i havent really enjoyed them whilst eating them. I think it really has been down to poor planning both at home and out and about!!

Hi Donna

Hope you are ok and sorry not posted much. Just been shattered. I am feeling a bit better now.

My weigh in tomorrow. Hope its a good un but dont think it will be.

Just wanted to say hi

X

i would just like to point out Donna that my mojo is most definately my own, found it down the back of the sofa with and old copy of ww magazine and a half eaten fudge bar !!

So how am i feeling - scared!!!

Have managed to stick to my points today, was hoping to go well under but when i started to struggle decided that if i could go within 21 points that was good after the last few days!!!

The girls i go to WW meeting with are shell shocked that i have gone off the rails a bit - both of them have already!!!!

So tomorrow is the day i find out if i have done too much damage. I have had a sneaky peak, well i am a scale hopper, and if i am extremely lucky i will get a STS but im scared! If i get a sts or gain (which i deserve!) how will i feel - my sensible head knows i deserve it but as always i have an excuse, lots of stress with OH and darling kids - and if i am lucky enough for any sort of loss will that give me more leeway to be naughty

HELP.........................!!!!!!!! lol

Back