Donna's Diary

Donna dont panic.. if your WI isnt how you planned, then make sure you draw up a plan for this coming week - you know when your stressful times are going to be, so try planning around them - have plenty of low point things about that you know you can safely eat should you feel the need to..

good luck for your WI :) xxx

hi donna, have to say i agree with rachael. just go for wi and then plan the week ahead.

Thanks for support - i know the way forward for me is getting organised. Up until this week, my food was planned for days ahead and then as soon as i didnt things went a bit eerr terrible!!

Well off for weighin shortly, scales not looking good!!!!!

Will let you all know as soon as!!!

Hope you all having a good day - here is hoping for another positive day for me!!!

Hi Donna, good luck for WI.

How are the kids? Is your daughter ok now?

good luck for your WI hunny :) xxx

Hangs head in shame - 2lb gain!!!! Even i was shocked at that. Knew i hadnt been good but 2lb!

The good thing is i feel motivated to sort it out and more!!

Going to eat my pre planned lunch then will be back p[osting and catching up on all!!

Thank you - only good thing is its given me the kick up the butt i needed to get organised and focussed again - watch this space!!!

Sorry to hear that you gained, Donna, but you sound really motivated now. Hope you have a really good (and quiet) week and that the scales reflect that at your next WI!

2lbs=thats what happens when you eat chocolate from down the back of the sofa !! seriously dont worry it'll soon shift again, sounds like you're motivated again

Hey Donna

You sound like you are well on track to getting back to being organised it, just see it as a wee blip that'll be sorted this time nxt week.

Sounds like you've had a pretty rough week at home to so don't be so hard on yourself!! Hope things are easing up a bit

x

hi donna forget about it now, its seems u are back on track already. go girl!!!!!!

Thank you all for messages of support. Do feel like it has defintely given me the kick i needed to focus again

Foodwise, been good today points wise

4 ryvitas 2pt
tuna 1 pt
soup 0 pt
ww crisps 1 pt
ww bar 1.5pt
veg omelette 3 pts
beans 2.5 pts
salad 0
mullerlight 1.5 pt
ww f/frais 1 pt
ww crisps 1 pt
4 x choc fingers 2 pts
hot choc .5pt
2 x pink and white 1 pt
iced gems 1.5 1.5 pts

total 19.5 pts which is ok just far too much sugar today!!!

Another hospital trip with son tomorrow but am oorganised!!!!

Food plan for tomorrow is

porridge with coconute and date 4pts
tuna salad 2.5 pts
ww toffee bar 1.5 pts
apple .5 pts
quorn mince with onion gravy 3 pts
0 pts veg
0 pt soup
mullerlight 1.5 pt
f/frais 1 pt

Thats only 14 points so leaves plenty for me to play with if needed!!!

So motivation back, am planning food at moment for friday and weekend so hopefully im back on track and will banish my extra 2lbs rapidly!!!

Donna xx

Good on ya!! Sounds like you are well and truely back on track, and i admire you for being so organised especially when you are running back and forth to hosp!!

x

If i start to falter, feel free to pop on and kick my butt!! Decided not gonna update ticker as those pounds will be history by next week!!!!

Back