Donna's Diary

And very nice boots they are too!!!!!

How you doing? I ve had my bath and hot choc - might grab an early nite so i dont get tempted to use my 1.5pts i have left!!!!

not too bad thanks. Had nice bath too, think if i go to bed too early will be awake early too the way i am at the moment so leaving it a bit, but feel so sick from earlier that i wont be eating anything

I dont seem to be able to get enough sleep at mo! Daughter has me up for training at 5.00am several morning a week, son having minor op tomoz so guess being male he will moan all day and night!!!

Think i need a holiday!!!!

Unfortunately, littleun trains whenever - so whilst you are having your lay in, think of me saturday monday and tuesday at 5.ooam!!!!

Maybe thats what i should do - take her in my pj's!! Then she ll be so embarassed she will quit and i wont have to get up anymore!!!!!!

Okay, a bit extreme but it s so tempting!!!

Off to bedddd - with 1.5pts spare hurray!!!! A successful day behind me - bring on tomorrow!!!!

well done on being back on track - trust me, 2lbs is nothing! you will have that gone in no time :) heres to your and my gains gone this week! :D xxx

Thanks Rachael, yeap a gain has def given me the kick i needed - heres to us both getting rid of our gain plus some for next week!!!!

Im still feeling good, had my coconut and date porridge this morning, saw it advertised in WW mag so thought i would try it - well it was ok but not for 1.99 a pot!!! Think plain porridge with a chopped date and some des coconut will have the same effect - and i wont spill it on the floor trying to open the pot LOL!!!!

Off to hosp shortly so that will keep me away from food this morning, and lunch, dinner and points for snacks are sorted so here is hoping for another good day!!! Have realised i may not be able to get to weigh in next week as meant to be away for 2 days as its half term so it could be 2 weeks before my next weigh in which gives me the incentive to lose the 2 i gained plus 2 weeks extra - could be a good un if i stay feeling as motivated as this - wish me luck!!!!

Donna x

£1.99 a pot?! jesus thats a lot.. bet it wasnt very big either? but yes, sounds a really good incentive to lose some if you have 2 weeks to WI..

good luck for it.. you can do it! :D x

The day is going surprisingly well - have stuck to planned food so far so have 6 pts left to play with after dinner and dessert so happy with that.

Already have tomorrows food planned out and some of saturday and sundays so focus is back. Am having my hair done tomorrow so looking forward to the me time before half term!!

Off to nosey xx

Yeah Rachael, little pot from Waitrose !! Handy idea, being in a tub and just add water but 1.99 - never again!!!

i was buying the rosemary connoly microwave porridge when it was on offer in asda. its nice but when the price wnet back up to normal i stopped buying it cos it wasnt good value...mind you waitrose is my favourite supermarket but cant afford go that often!!

Another good day points wise under my belt, today should be another - off to hairdressers shortly and wont be back till school run so will take food supplies in handbag and as long as none of the yummy coffee shops call me in i should be fine!!!

Hi Donna

Hope you are well and feeling glamarous after the hairdressers!

You seem to be well and truely back on track this week. I've been pretty good but as always don't think im going to lose :( Went on wii fit and it said i had put on 3lbs!!! Don't believe it tho think its lying to make me go on it more (thats what im gonny tell myself anyway!!!) x

well done Donna on staying on track! heres to a good weightloss this week :D x

Back