Donna's Diary

This is my pressie i need to fit into

103DG02558.png

Thanks for the comments on the dress - tried on the 14 which was a bit too snug to do up but decided that the 12 it would be - still have 21/2 stone to go and til the summer for a few do's!!!! Def should keep me on the straight and narrow now!!

Food wise i have been fine, although may have gone slightly over on points at weekend because of alcohol - whoops!!!! Think i need to cut it out and save the points!!!!

Well have just had breakfast, mushroom omelette, 2 x ww bacon and half tin tomatoes, am stuffed and all for just 4 points!! Think im going to have similar for lunch and then chicken wrapped in parma ham for 5 pts, chuck in a ww toffee bar and mullerlight and thats only 16points!!!!

Not gonna make my weighin on wednesday as away for couple of days so may have an unofficial wi on my scales in the morning!!!

Off to be domestic

Hope you all have a good day xx

Hi mate

Gorgeous dress!!! thanks for messages in my diary. Glad you are well and doing great. Cant wait to see your loss this wk.

XXXX

:drool: <3 <3 I LOVE THAT DRESS!

...just stop eating Donna. It's worth every minute of starvation! :D (just kidding)

hope you're still doing well :D xxx

Hey Donna, hope you're well :) loving that dress!! Wow! It'll be so worth it when you look and feel gorgeous wearing that!! x x

hi donna the dress looks fab, best of luck with the weigh in tomorrow.

Just a quickie as havent posted for couple of days!

Didnt get to weighin yesterday as been away, did have peak this morning and have def lost the 2lbs i gained last week so hope to get a couple more off before official weigh in next wednesday! Thin getting in THAT dress is spurring me on. Whilst away, had chinese (was very good), bottle of champagne and 2 bottles of white (not so good!) so to have lost at least my gain i am happy with.

Will catch up with you all properly later and find out what you all been up to as need to get dressed and children out of bed - oh i love half term!!!

Have fun xx

Hi Donna

Gorg dress, i absolutely love it!! Well done on losing your 2lbs! x

hey Donna, hope you're doing okay :) well done on getting rid of your gain at least - everything in the right direction at least :D hope you're enjoying half term xxx

Just another quick post!!!!

Am on track and hoping for a fab official loss on wednesday - obviously 2 weeks!!!!!

Things been manic, had a couple of days away, kids off school etc and just dont seem to be able to catch up - i need to know what everyone has been upto this week and as soon as i start, someone phones or turns up LOL!!!!

Roll on monday - kids back at school - yeah!!!!!!

Back