Donna's Diary

Well, the kids are back at school, so hopefully, i will get a bit more time on here - maybe not today as need to clear up the mass mess that half term leaves behind!!

Diet wise, def back on track and going good so am looking forward to my weigh in on wednesday - i want a big loss!!!!!

knowwhat you mean Donna, i have reclaimed my house this morning

Hi Donna,
How are you now the kids have gone back to school.
Good luck for your wi on Wednesday, i have now changed to sw diet as finding i was so hungry on ww. I now have my diary on there.
Dont worry i will still be keeping an eye on you :)

Have lost 3lbs!!!! Not over the moon with it, as had a gain of 2lbs, two weeks ago and missed last week!! In the right direction thoough and 9.5lb lighter than Xmas!!!!

well done Donna!!! xxx

3lbs is a good loss and like you say a good boost for the coming week to :)
well done xx

Hey Donna, nice to see you about and posting. Great loss this week - you'll have no probs getting into that GORGEOUS dress. You def need my wedding shoes - have a look on ebay, I just searched for "red satin shoes" :D

Hi Donna

Sorry its a bit late but well done on the 3lb loss! You deserve it! you worked really hard last week, which is more than i can say for me this week!! Hope you have a good weekend x

Life is so busy!!!!!

Not been on at all, not even to nosey about!!!!! My life is manic at the moment, doesnt seem to be enough hours in the day! Have been sticking to points (well maybe not so good yesterday - chinese plus alcohol!) so hoping for a loss this week -= will claw back any damage i may have done yesterday.

Will try and have a quick look at diaries and see what you all been upto. Thank you for keeping an eye out for me - is this real concern or you hoping for me to slip up and grab my dress LOL!!!!!

Back