Donna's Diary

HI Donna

Just popping to say hi, hope all is well

x

Good Morning Donna.
Good luck for your wi today. Not really looking forward to my wi even tho i have eben 100%.
The last two weeks i have put on and been 100% I am now woundering if i am too close to my target to be eating what i am with another diet.

I really do need to find the time to keep this diary updated!!!

Am being ok, winging it a bit too much i think but am hoping for a loss. Def need to get on here more as it does keep me more focussed and motivated. Am off for weigh in very soon and will post results as soon as i get back - promise!!!!

Life is really busy at the moment, have been travelling up and down the motorway with darling daughter and have a weekend away with her from friday - need to get my eating out guide from the bottom of my bag.

Hope everyone is doing well - will have a look about before i go

xx

Hi Gemma

A friend of mine has been a WW always, lost her weight from kids etc no prob but recently gained a stone. She had been similar to you, lose a pound, gain half - although she did say she thinks it would shift quicker if she was 100%. She has now swapped to slimming world and she has 7lbs to go. She lost a pound last week and her weigh in today, will let you know how she gets on. I think when you are so close, your body doesnt want to part with any more weight easily

Good luck though - im sure you will be fine esp as you been 100% xx

Thanks for your reply, i am still carrying on as i love the diet a si can eat a bit more with all the free fruit .
I will let you no tonight xx

hey Donna, just want to wish you good luck for your WI. Have a lovely time away at the weekend too - good plan on taking your EOG xxx

Just back from weigh in and have gained 1lb! I bounced in for weigh in as had a sneaky peek before i left and looked like a 3lb loss, only to be told i had gained!

Off to sulk.................

Maybe not 100% but not far off! Chinese and alcohol saturday but had a lot of points saved - still have two stone 5lbs to go and feeling like it will never happen. Am debating whether to do CD to lose the next 1-1.1/2 stone then coming back to WW to lose last bit

Its miserable when that happens - our weight fluctuates such a lot really - it can be just luck what the scales say when we get there it seems!!! (well, not luck entirely, but you know what I mean)

Pesky 1lb will be off again and more next week.

Having done a VLCD, they are good for a short term blast I reckon (I did it for 10wks and managed ok) but reckon it would do my head in over the longer term, but for a stone or so it shouldn't take you that long. I did W8 which has food-like packs and the flexibility of some food which worked for me. x

Have done CD many times before and then gained and more so! Getting a bit disheartened and thought if i did CD until i just have a stone to go then come back to WW it should keep me on straight and narrow. How did you find the transfer from W8 to WW? Did you gain?

No, I didn't - lost a little in the first week, stayed the same the second - then lost steadily till 3lbs off target the a bit of yo-yoing around with half a lb here and there.

I done CD but it didt suit me that well as i like my food to much, i did loose a stone but i was cheating each week!

if you say that after doing CD you have regained and more so, then why are you wanting to go back to it? you knew when you started WW that weight loss would be slower, but you have proved that it IS working for you - if your scales say you are at a loss, then go from them - im sure if you stick to it this week the official scales will say different come next WI xxx

Back