Donna's Diary

hey Don, how're you today? hope you're alright xxx

La la la - think i need to update my diary!!!!!

After a gain last week, which i wasnt expecting and feeling pretty lousy about, I ventured off for the weekend and went completely off the rails!! Pasta, wine, cake...... do i need to go on

Pulled myself together and stuck to points yesterday

Have today done another 500 mile round trip with darling child but have been good points wise. Am desperately trying to get my head in the right place and start losing sensibly. Am due for weigh in tomorrow and deserve a gain this week, but after last weeks 1lb, think it will send me back to food or the quick fix route that im trying to fight in my head

Off to catch up on you all and hopefully find my mo jo whilst nosing about

xx

Good luck for your wi tomorrow x

Hey good to see you back on your diary Donna!! Best thing is to put last week away out of sight, start afresh again after your wi 2moro, you've done it before and you certainly can do it again. Good luck 2moro, you might be pleasantly surprised!! Don't give up!!!

x

Hiya Donna. We all have pants moments, I had one Thursday, Friday and Saturday but I'm back on track 'n gave my self a wee challenge to hopefully motivate me more. 10lbs in just over 4 weeks. It's so easy to lose interest or get sidetracked but occasionally a wee jolt of shame does the trick. Chin up chicken and good luck for your WI tomorrow. ;)

O kso i ve stuck to my points monday and tuesday, today i have had branflakes with skimmed milk, and (whispers quietly) i havent gone for weighin!!! Am hopefully back in full focus mode and knew to face the gain (and judging by my scales THIS MORNING) there would have been one, i knew i would rebel so instead my fatfighter pal who i usually go with are going for an hours brisk walk down the beach as its cold but sunny. She has a goal of a ball in 3 weeks, i have THAT dress now hanging outside the wardorbe to keep me motivated.

I WILL BE GOOD, I WILL BE GOOD, I WILL BE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish me luck xx

How did your wi go hun? we can do this i am trying so hard with the diet to stick to it 100% we can help each other please post and keep me updated with your results x

Well i am still trying but it really is a struggle!!!

Not sure where it all went wrong but every day is now a struggle points wise. Previously, there were always plenty to go round. Have gone back over my trackers to try and get some ideas, guess i just need to get my head down and keep on going!!!

Off to nosey xx

Hi Donna

You will get back to it your just having a "pants" time at the mo and that gain has prob caused it all. Your doing all the right things to put it right i.e. going back over your trackers etc!

I usually get me FAT picture out and that works by getting my mindset in right place ;o)

Good luck hun
x

Hey you
How you doing today? Its awful this points lark!! I find it hard too now and the first week I thought I had it down to pat.

Hope you are ok XXXXX

Thank you all your comments!

So the diet - was down at Great Ormond Street Hosp with daughter, another long day with lots of travel, ended up in Rain Forest Cafe!!! Did i make a healthy choice? did i hell!!! Not sure why i can t, turn the clock back 4 weeks and i would have found a healthy option!!!

Off shopping in city shortly, and will mke the effort for a healthy lunch or a M & S sandwich (pre pointed)

Wish me luck xx

Dont want to sound mercinary and all that.... but the dress - we can't let it go to waste now, can we???? :p

Best get your act together missy or it will working its way northwards before you can say "lady in red" with me hot-footing it away on my toes.....;)

You can do this Donna. You will look totally stunning in THAT dress - you know you will. Now get those trackers out and stick with the programme. :copon: (ooooh I have been really fierce loads today - taking no prisoners!!:D)

Thank you - need some discipline at moment!!!!

Am trying but struggling! Weighin tomorrow, any loss will be good.

Have been really busy with life, kids, usual stuff and as always, WW not been the priority it had been.

Have been 100% sunday, monday and today and the days previous werent too bad

DRESS DRESS DRESS DRESS DRESS!!!!!!!!!

See how selfless I am in goading you into focussing on THAT dress that I so badly want....where did you say you got it from anyway? Don't suppose there's much chance of us bumping into each other wearing the same frock!!! xx

Back