Donna's Diary

Hey you, How is it all going? I have been struggling too. Its hard sometimes. Feel more focused now.l hope you are feeling ok too XXX

The dress was from Karen Millen!!! That colour only available in certain stores or online - have since been bought another one in a size 12 - an incentive apparently, just doesnt seem to be working!!!!

Well todays the day i face my demons!!!!! Skipped weigh in last week and was tempted to do the same but have decided i need to go along, face what ever the scales say and get on with it! I will update my ticker accordingly if there is any change - heres hoping today is a fresh start of 100% until target!!!!

Been looking around at those who started around the same time as me and are doing so well, not really sure where it all went wrong but i want to sort this for me (and the dresses!!)

Wish me luck - willpost as soon as i get back

xx

Good luck! Well done for not skipping WI and being brave to face it:)

So i gained 1.5lbs!!!! Plus the 1lb from a couple of weeks ago so that is 2.5lbs since mid feb!!!

Reality check, if i want to be thin for summer, and that dress, i need to pull my finger out. Sitting here eating tuna salad..................

Gonna need all the motivation and support i can get so will be on here every opportunity like at the start

Here goes for a decent loss this week

xx

Hi Donna

Don't think I've posted on your diary before.

Firstly - well done for going to WI, it's so easy to skip it and convince yourself you'll do better and go next week.

At least with the sun shining it's easier to actually imagine summer ... and the dresses. And as I'm sure you're aware, there's no better place to get motivated than right here :)

Good luck for next week!

Twigs
xx

Good luck for the coming week Donna, :O)

Gonna need all the motivation and support i can get so will be on here every opportunity like at the start

Here goes for a decent loss this week

xx

You will find plenty of support in here:) And don't put the dress in the wardrobe for that extra visual reminder:)
Hope you have a good week and good next WI.x

Thanks for your comments and support, am having a good day, although have used all my points already but only my points which is a bonus

Off to nosey for inspiration xx

Hi Donna

Good luck for your new start, think the sunshine just now is a good incentive too, easier to look forward to the summer. You can do it no probs!! xx

Hi there Donna well done you for going to WI and the damage aint too bad at all you will soon shift it!

Hope you've had a good day ;o)
x

Back to basics - food plan for today

apple and blueberry porridge with skim milk 3 pts
skinny cow hot choc .5 pt
tuna salad plus mini pitta bread 3.5 pts
s/f jelly with ww yoghurt .5 pt
dinner - not sure but allowing 5 pts!!
s/f jelly with ww yoghurt .5 pts
skinny cappicino 1 pt
2 x curly wurly 4 pts
2 x ww blueberry bar 3 pts

TOTAL 21 PTS

Thats the plan - here going for 100% day

Back to basics - food plan for today

apple and blueberry porridge with skim milk 3 pts
skinny cow hot choc .5 pt
tuna salad plus mini pitta bread 3.5 pts
s/f jelly with ww yoghurt .5 pt
dinner - not sure but allowing 5 pts!!
s/f jelly with ww yoghurt .5 pts
skinny cappicino 1 pt
2 x curly wurly 4 pts
2 x ww blueberry bar 3 pts

TOTAL 21 PTS

Thats the plan - here going for 100% day

Hi Donna

Menu sounds good - I've not tried the Skinny Cow Hot choc - is it any good?

I thought Curly Wurly's were 2.5 each?

Twigs
xx

Hi Twigs

Skinny cow hot choc is really good!!!! 5 for a pound in Asda!

As for Curly wurly, worked it out to 2 - 115 cal and 2.3 sat fat (4.6 on pack - was told by leader at WW if not sat fat, half the fat to get points) - sure someone will come along and put me right xx

As for Curly wurly, worked it out to 2 - 115 cal and 2.3 sat fat (4.6 on pack - was told by leader at WW if not sat fat, half the fat to get points) - sure someone will come along and put me right xx

According to mine excel cal it is 2.5 points

I put 115 cal and 2.3 sat fat in electronic calculator and got 2 pts!!!!

Off to check out Esource - although not the most reliable system!!

E source says 2.5 as well - oh well was hoping i was right !!! Not to worry as just had dinner and have saved a pointed from there. I used my points very effectively

2 large mushrooms stuffed with 50 ww soft cheese with caramalised onion 1 pt
2 quorn sausages 2 pts
brocolli/sprouts/tomatoes

followed with my s/f jelly and ww yoghurt which was pointed, still had 2 points left, which now goes to one cause of those curly wurlies LOL

Off to wash up xx

Back