Donna's Diary

2 large mushrooms stuffed with 50 ww soft cheese with caramalised onion 1 pt

Sounds yummy. Can I ask how do you make it?

E source says 2.5 as well - oh well was hoping i was right !!! Not to worry as just had dinner and have saved a pointed from there. I used my points very effectively

Oh dear - sorry Donna! I got my info from esource too.

Twigs
xx

So i fell off the wagon again!!!! A lot been going on and seem to have lost my way, one minute i feel i am completely back in control then the next im eating whatever without counting points to yesterday, whilst eating my mothers day lunch complete with dessert and bottle of wine i decided to take food out of the equation, not permanently, but just for a few days to regain some control over my intake. I have today had 3 CD shakes with one more to go and i feel good!! Work that one out - rather than eat a certain am ount of points i am feeling better not having anything and not feeling particularly hungry.

Not really sure if what i am doing will do my body any good at all but am hoping if i can sort out my head, my body will follow xx

sorry to hear you are struggling - if you find CD easier, then do that route.. you can always come back to WW later if needs be. hope you had a lovely mothers day yesterday xxx

Hi Donna

Hope you're having a good day, its so easy once you fall of the wagon to hop on and off for a while. I reckon you should do whatever you feel comfortable with doing, like rach said you can always go back to ww when you feel ready

x

Thank you both!!!!

After finding today so easy, am wondering if to continue for a couple of weeks to get a good loss then going onto WW points which i am sure will be a joy after not eating. I have always found i have lost the weight on CD but never managed to maintain so doing WW would hopefully help that. Think my concern is how much of a struggle i find food - it seems to be all or nothing which obviously isnt a healthy attitude to have where food is concerned.

Will still be around watching how well you seem to be doing and will keep you posted of what route i end up doing

And thanks Rach - i had a lovely mothers day, two very special children made it very special xx

Hi everyone

Feel like Ive been unfaithful!!! Have since monday been using my CD that i still had from previous attempts. Have been using using these solely and not had any problems sticking with it in fact Im actually enjoying it!

Not sure what that is all about as i have struggled to stick to my points quota for the past few weeks, yet take food out of the equation and im fine, think i have a few issues there somewhere

Will still be about keeping my eye on you all. Havent been posting in CD forum as dont want CD to be too long term and will return to WW to complete my journey and maintain

Good luck to you all and thank you for your continued support xx

Hi Donna,
Good you are feeling more positive. Hope all goes well and you are going be back with us when you are ready:)

Hi everyone

Feel like Ive been unfaithful!!! Have since monday been using my CD that i still had from previous attempts. Have been using using these solely and not had any problems sticking with it in fact Im actually enjoying it!

Not sure what that is all about as i have struggled to stick to my points quota for the past few weeks, yet take food out of the equation and im fine, think i have a few issues there somewhere

xx

Hi Donna, I think you hit the nail on the head with the quote above. I was the same when on W8 - found it easy as it took all choice away from me (in the main) and then sometimes find it hard to be that disciplined around food when making points choices.

There are probably some books that some people can recommend that help get our relationship with food sorted out - otherwise is that yo-yo dieting thing that is just no good for anyone.

Good luck with CD and getting a good kick start. xx

i have a couple of books that are really helping me, let mo know if you are interested,but i do understand, theres that thing of avoiding food completely if you feel you cant trust yourself to stay on track, and following a diet like ww that does actually teach you about portion control and good choices. and going between the two as suits you at the time is ok!!

Hi Don

Not been on for a while and written in diaries. I shall be looking to see how you do on CD. I have tons in my cupboard. I am exactly the same as you. When food is removed its easier.
Good luck hon

X

hope you're doing okay Donna :) glad you're finding CD easier - its what suits you that you have to remember.

Apparently the Paul McKenna stuff is good re: learning to change your eating habits :) xxx

Hey there just popped by to say good luck with Cd it could be the kick start you need before getting on WW points plan x

Hi All

Well had a weigh in this morning and lost 6lbs!!!! Considering i have been out for a meal and only managed 4 days 100% i am really pleased! It has given me the boost i needed and will stick with it for the next 17lbs then transfer back to WW for the final stone

Thank you for all your comments and support - am still lurking keeping my eye on you all xx

Good luck on CD and congratulations on 6ibs yay! :O)

Just thought i would update my diary as its been so long!!!!

Have been lurking but not posting anywhere. The weight is coming off but not the way i hoped. Found out my other half is a cheat so relationship over and have felt sick to the bottom of my stomach ever since, the good thing is i cant face food so maybe i should thank him

Have been keeping my eyes on you all and will continue to do so

Will hopefully get back on here posting more often soon

xx

Back