Donna's Diary

aww i'm so sorry to hear that Donna.. what a creep :( hope you are taking care of yourself.

lotsa love and hugs xxx

Sorry to hear your news Donna ... men can be such pigs (total understatement!) .... Better things will be on the way for you :)

Take care
Twigs
xx

Hi donna, sorry to hear you've been having a rough time. Have been thru it myself so know how it feels, but time a great healer. Take as long as you need, we are all here

Thanks - have been here before so know I am strong enough to deal with it, unfortunately, doesnt stop it hurting.

Heres hoping it will bring a nice weigh loss as compensation

xx

Hi Donna - did the "divorce diet" myself a few years ago. It sucks but is the silver lining I guess.

(((hugs)))

You're obviously too good for him. Still hurts I know.

If you want to borrow my red killer heels to go on the pull, let me know ;)

hey Don, just popping in to see how you are today *big hugs* xxx

Thanks Rach - doing ok, think I realise thats he has done me a favour and he would never change. Think what Im struggling with is I blame myself for being stupid enough for giving him a second chance xx

Karen - think I may have to take you up on them shoes, maybe just to tease with as think i may give men a wide birth for a wild (remind me i said that!!)

On the plus side, looks like Im about half a stone down so I really should be thanking him!!!!

Hi Donna.
Great to see you posting again. I did wounder where you was.
I am sorry to here about your husband. Be strong hunny xx

Thanks Rach - doing ok, think I realise thats he has done me a favour and he would never change. Think what Im struggling with is I blame myself for being stupid enough for giving him a second chance xx

Ahh don't blame yourself for being the better person and giving someone the benefit of the doubt ... he's in the wrong not you!

Well done on the 7lb loss!!!!!!!

Twigs
xx

Good job you were not married then hunny. Keep smiling, just remember your the better person and will come out better in this xx

Its been a long time!!!!!!!

Thank you all for you lovely messages and support. Am doing okay, and although it hurt have realised it was for the best.

Have been out a few times and alcohol plus food means the divorce diet isnt working quite so well anymore so need to get my butt in gear - have just over 2 months to shift this final stone ish and get into my fab red dress that lovingly looks at me from the wardrobe door whenever i enter the bedroom

Have so many diaries to catch up on..... think thats my mission for the next few days xxx

glad to see you back Don *hugs* you have been doing so well, so well done for getting back on it and not letting anything get in your way of looking amazing in your dress :) xxx

Back