Donna's food diaries-trying to maintain

Saturday - EE

Breakfast - pineapple, kiwi, blueberries, raspberries, banana and yoghurt
Lunch - jacket potato with tuna and beans and side salad OR savoury rice with fried veg
Tea - Spaghetti Carbanara (made with chicken, bacon, onions, mushrooms, chilli, pepper and philli - HEA)
Snacks - hifi (HEB) fruit,

Sunday - EE

Breakfast - fruit salad and yoghurt
Lunch - jacket potato with philli cheese and bacon plus side salad (HEA)
Tea - chicken or beef frajita mix with HEB pitta and rice or chips
Snacks - fruit, crabsticks and frozen mint muller

Monday - Green

Breakfast - fruit salad and yoghurt
Lunch - quorn ham, philli and salad sandwich (HEA and HEB)
Tea - quorn chicken lasagne (HEA) with brocolli, carrots, broad beans and sprouts
Snacks - Hifi bar (HEB) frozen muller, fruit

Fancied milk in my drinks today so instead of the lasagne I'm going to have sticky BBQ quorn fillets with chips and veg for tea :)

Tomorrow is WI :D can't wait to just get back to normal eating and synning

EE

Breakfast - pineapple, banana, apple, strawberries and kiwi with yoghurt
Lunch - mackerel salad
Tea - classic chicken curry with spinach, rice and HEB pitta
Snacks - milk in drinks (HEA) half a cadbury easter egg (14 syns) fruit

Can't plan Wednesday yet as will be having tea at my mums and not sure what's she's planning yet. Need to speak to her, but she never seems to have it planned until the night before lol

Tomorrow = ee

Breakfast - fruit salad
Lunch - one slice of eggy bread with bacon, fried onions, mushrooms and onions (1/2 HEB)
Tea - Gammon and chips with veg
Snacks - 2 scan bran (1/2 HEB) with choc philli (6 syns) fruit, milk in drinks (HEA)

Thursday - green

breakfast - rice pudding with strawberries and cherries
lunch - quorn ham and philli sandwich with salad (HEA and HEB)
Tea - quorn lasagne with steamed veg (HEA)
Snacks - hifi (HEB) fruit, unsure on syns yet

Yesterday - ee

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, kiwi, orange and fat free yoghurt
Lunch - tuna pasta salad with lettuce, onions and cucumber
Tea - griddled chicken in spicy season all served with cheesy chips (HEA) fried mushrooms, onions, leeks and tomatoes and a wholemeal pitta (HEB)
Snacks - kitkat mint (5.5 syns) syn free pancakes with chocolate philli (6 syns) strawberries, banana, blackberries and cherries

Today - green
Breakfast - fried egg sandwich (HEB) orange, banana, stawberries
Lunch - leftover quorn lasagne with side salad (HEA)
Tea- Chinese unsure what yet, but possibly mushroom foo yung, boiled rice and vegetable curry (12 syns) or vegetables in black bean sauce
Snacks - hifi (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) fruit

Today - ee

Breakfast - skinny lizzie sausage (1 syn) bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans and fried egg
Lunch - skinny lizzie sausage (1 syn) bacon and egg sandwich (HEB) banana and tomatoes
Tea - salmon with stir fry veg and noodles (1 syn for some stir frozen stir fry veg to bulk out the fresh veg I used)
Snacks - milk in drinks (HEA) fruit, rice pudding with berries..... not sure what I'm using syns on...but will probably have about 8 more

Tomorrow - Green

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, banana, kiwi and yoghurt
Lunch - quorn turkey, cheese and onion toasty with side salad (HEA and HEB)
Tea - Ragu pasta bake (HEA)
Snacks - hifi (HEB) fruit, lion bar (10.5 syns)

Tuesday - ee

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, banana, kiwi and yoghurt
Lunch - mackerel salad
Tea - thai green chicken curry (HEA and 1 syn) with rice
Snacks- hifi bar (HEB) wispa gold (13 syns) fruit

Hi Donna, well done on your weigh loss... a quick question for you... do you find you are basically eating the same in a day now you are maintaining as you did when you were still losing? You have a good diary here i'm tempted to follow what you have to see if it works for me :).

Hi Donna, well done on your weigh loss... a quick question for you... do you find you are basically eating the same in a day now you are maintaining as you did when you were still losing? You have a good diary here i'm tempted to follow what you have to see if it works for me :).

I haven't actually had chance to try and maintain to be honest (despite what I've called my diary lol) I'm hoping my result at WI today will let me try and increase HEX's to try and maintain.

I've had so many things on that I've ended up having off plans which have either made me maintain or gain, so then the following week I've had to try and loose again.

But I will eat practically the same foods when trying to maintain as when I was loosing just having a few extra bits as to be honest, I really enjoy the food I eat. I can't ever imagine not eating slimming world food.

If you do try some of my days, I hope you enjoy them and let me know how you get on please :)

i've have a dodgy week this week as i'm away for a few days but next week i might take a week of your and follow it.. i'll let you know x

Tomorrow green

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, cherries, kiwi and yoghurt
Lunch - cheesy chips with leeks, mushrooms and 1 slice of bread (1/2 HEB and HEA)
Tea - quorn chilli and jacket with cheese (HEA)
Snacks - choc philli (6 syns) and banana and 2 scan bran (1/2 HEB) hifi bar (HEB)

that plan stands as long as my mum doesn't change her mind about doing quorn chilli, as we go to hers on a Wednesday, will check with her tonight

Today green

Breakfast - rice pudding with a ww yoghurt, raspberries and strawberries
Lunch - chickpea dhal with salad
Tea - meat free kievs (4 syns) wedgies with syn free bbq sauce and mayo (1 syn) to dip, brocolli and carrots
Snacks - syn free egg custards, fruit, hifi (heb) milk in drinks (hea) cheese and apple (hea) 1 yoyo bear and 1 aplen light (heb)

will probably have something sweet for around 5 syns today as well

tomorrow red

breakfast - fruit and yoghurt
lunch - mackerel on toast with salad (heb)
tea - chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with cheese and topped with bbq sauce (hea) with roast marrow, brocolli, carrots and spinach
Snacks - hifi (heb) milk in drinks (hea) fruit, crabsticks, not sure on syns yet

will probably have something sweet for around 5 syns today as well

tomorrow red

breakfast - fruit and yoghurt
lunch - mackerel on toast with salad (heb)
tea - chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with cheese and topped with bbq sauce (hea) with roast marrow, brocolli, carrots and spinach
Snacks - hifi (heb) milk in drinks (hea) fruit, crabsticks, not sure on syns yet

Changed my mind on lunch, we have some turkey in the fridge and I just had some as a snack, yummy, so going to have a turkey salad sandwich!!! with a bit of extra light mayo! wish it was lunch time now!

Think I'll have a maltesers bunny (8.5 syns) or a cream egg (9 syns) later tonight as well

Tomorrows plan - ee

Breakfast - cooked breakfast, 2 morrisons eat smart sausages (1 syn) bacon (fat removed) grilled toms, mushrooms and beans
Lunch - turkey salad
Tea - bacon and chicken carbanara made with philli (HEA) ww petite pain (HEB)
Snacks - rice pudding with strawberries, banana and blueberries, fruit, not sure on syns yet will work it out

Tomorrow - ee

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, banana, blueberries and strawberries with yoghurt
Lunch - turkey salad sandwich (HEB) (1 syn for mayo)
Tea - chicken fajita mix with rice
Snacks - milk in drinks (HEA) lion bar (10.5 syns) orange

Monday - red

Breakfast - porridge and berries (HEB and some HEA)
Lunch - sausages (1 syn) scrambled egg, bacon, mushrooms, toms and onions
Tea - beef casserole with roast marrow and steamed veg
Snacks - milk in drinks (HEA) cheese and apple (HEA) 2 scan bran with choc philli and banana (1/2 HEB and 6 syns) hifi light (rest of HEB) kinder hippo (6 syns)

Today - EE

Breakfast - rice pudding with cherries and raspberries
Lunch - mackerel salad with 3 babybel lights (HEA)
Tea - pork jalfrezi with rice
Snacks - 2 hifi lights (heb) fruit, wispa gold (13) dash of milk in coffee (1/2) half a shandy (1.5 syns~)

Today - ee

Breakfast - rice pudding with kiwi and apple
Lunch - tuna and cheese toasted sandwich (HEA and HEB) with side salad
Tea - gammon, potatoes and veg
Snacks - syn free pancakes with chocolate philli, cherries and banana (6 syns) fruit, kinder hippo (6 syns)

Tomorrow - ee

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, banana, kiwi
Lunch - tuna pasta salad
Tea - BBQ chicken and bacon with wedges and cheese (HEA)
Snacks - hifi bar (HEB) cadbury cream egg (9 syns)

Friday - Green

Breakfast - nutty muesli (HEB and some HEA for milk) with an apple
Lunch - fried veg with a mugshot
Tea - Quorn lasagne and veg (HEA)
Snacks - 2 scan bran with chocolate philli (6 syns and 1/2 heb) hifi light (rest of heb) kitkat mint (5.5 syns) fruit, rest of milk from HEA in drinks

Saturday

Breakfast - sausages (1 syn) bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes and beans
Lunch - mackerel pasta salad
Tea - Steak, chips, fried mushrooms, onions and tomatoes with bbq sauce
Snacks - hifi (heb) milk in drinks (hea) rice pudding with berries, cadbury caramel bunny (5 syns)

Sunday - EE

Breakfast - rice pudding with apple, kiwi, raspberries and strawberries
Lunch - savoury rice with fried onions, tomatoes, spinach, chilli and ham
Tea - salmon pasta with onions, mushrooms, peppers, spinach and philli (HEA)
Snacks - fruit, 2 scan bran (1/2 heb) with chocolate philli (6 syns) banana and mixed spice, hifi light (1/2 heb)

Monday - ee

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, kiwi, banana and yoghurt
Lunch - tuna pasta salad
Tea - sausage (1 syn), bacon and bean casserole with mash and veg
Snacks - kitkat (5.5 syns) fruit, hifi bar (HEB)

Sunday - EE

Breakfast - rice pudding with apple, kiwi, raspberries and strawberries
Lunch - savoury rice with fried onions, tomatoes, spinach, chilli and ham
Tea - salmon pasta with onions, mushrooms, peppers, spinach and philli (HEA)
Snacks - fruit, 2 scan bran (1/2 heb) with chocolate philli (6 syns) banana and mixed spice, hifi light (1/2 heb)

Monday - ee

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, kiwi, banana and yoghurt
Lunch - tuna pasta salad
Tea - sausage (1 syn), bacon and bean casserole with mash and veg
Snacks - kitkat (5.5 syns) fruit, hifi bar (HEB)

Change of plan for today, not having the hifi later, or if I do ill syn it, as had a cheese (hea) and ham salad sandwich for lunch using the bread as a HEB.

Plan for tomorrow WI day :/

ee

breakfast - pineapple, apple, banana, kiwi and yoghurt
Lunch - ham salad
Tea - beef and spinach curry with rice
Snacks - unsure on syns, milk in drinks (HEA), hifi (HEB) cherries, strawberries, grapes and yoghurt

Wednesday - green

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, strawberries, cherries and kiwi with yoghurt
Lunch - Chickpea dhal with salad
Tea - Quorn chicken lasagne with brocolli and carrots (HEA)
Snacks - milk in drinks (HEA) Hifi bar (HEB) 1/2 scan bran cake (1/2 heb) hifi light (1/2 heb) fruit

Thursday - ee

Breakfast - pineapple, kiwi, apple, banana and strawberries with yoghurt
Lunch - ham, chilli, onions, beetroot, tomatoes, cumcumber, pasata and pasta
Tea - bacon and chicken carbanara made with philli (hea)
Snacks - 1/2 scan bran cake and a hifi light (HEB) fruit, crabsticks,

Back