• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Don't ever have 3 bars in one day!!!

Why I hear you ask?Well...let's start at the beginning...had a good weight loss this week but have been craving chocolate today...had a bar...still craving-so thought what the heck ,I won't have any soups or shakes and had 2 more(with the water)....decided that would do, had a coffee and went on with my day....3 hours later and OMG my stomach is killing me, I am on the toilet all the time,cramping like mad and regretting every bite of the other bars. Definitely not constipated now but I don't recommend this as a method to get things going.I have learnt my lesson and will never do this again.(But I am at least glad that I've still only had CD products today and not real food)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
LOL. sorry rose but somehow that is funny. Seriously though, hope your ok. Advice noted!!!

LOL. sorry rose but somehow that is funny. Seriously though, hope your ok. Advice noted!!!
Yeah laugh at me why don't you?LOL.Don't worry-I'll be fine as soon as these stomach cramps ease off a bit.(Hey I've had 5 kids-I'm tough I am:D )

I have to say - the bars are delicious but they give me AWFUL cramps and wind and my belly swells up with it! x

which bars were they as i have had 2 sometimes when really needed to & been totally fine ... hope your okay xx

AAWW rose. not laughing AT you just with you. Sorry... I had 4 kids, so ya, you gotta be strong for it!!! Never again ay?

I've had 2 before and been fine-but I think that third one just was a bit too much.It was the toffee bars.

Never again for the kids or the bars wellandgood?The bars?Definitely not more than 1.The kids?Well I always wanted 6 :D

Never again for the kids or the bars wellandgood?The bars?Definitely not more than 1.The kids?Well I always wanted 6 :D
I meant the bars luv. but for me the kids too. LOL.:D

sorry you're feeling worse for wear Rose, but glad this was tested out on someone other than me LOLOL

Now I know what I won't be doing if the cravings get baaaad :)

x

sorry you're feeling worse for wear Rose, but glad this was tested out on someone other than me LOLOL

Now I know what I won't be doing if the cravings get baaaad :)

x
Glad to be of service :D But I'm not doing any more testing for anybody LOL

JimmyShoo

Silver Member
Try some peppermint tea for the cramps hon. Must admit i did giggle a bit too Hee Heex