dont know weather to laugh or cry

amethyst

Banned
i just recieved 3 bras i bought from ebay, all very pretty strapless balcanet bras..

36 c

and they to big :( by a cup and back

think i need a 34 b :-( am so gutted... new my boobs would shrink back to my teens :(:(

good thing though my size 14 trousers are no longer tight :)

must measure :)

Thats a hard one!! id say laugh cause its a fab feeling when things are too big :clap:......but then i dont want my boobs to shrink too much on this diet so when it comes to bras i dont know!! :cry:
cry with joy and sadness at the same time????

well done on the comfy size 14 jeans tho!!! ive a pair hanging in my room im keeping on show for motivation!!! i get them on but still about 4 inches from getting closed!!! i will i will i will get into them!!! (thats to get them closed...doesnt mean they are going to be at the comfy stage!!)

keep up the good work!!!

maybe you have only gone down a back size :) try a 34 C

Definitely laugh

Definitely definitely laugh out loud:D Put the bras back on ebay, and get yourself properly fitted and buy just one sexy one! You can get much prettier designs in smaller sizes that push you up and make you look bigger (if that's what you want). You lucky girl:D

awe man :( defo gone down a cup they dont fill it..

all my other c bras are the same :(:(

these will just have to do, will have to find some inplants, they are for my holiday 9.99 for 3 bras pink and white, they are really pretty.... cant afford to buy any more, just so gutted..

bless the seller said she will post me 3 more out tommorrow morning in a 34b and i will post hers back to her tommorrow too :)

hope they fit me now... pmsl

i no the feeling,i have small boobs anyway and now lost all my weight lost my boobs !!

Back