Don't think I can cope with TS at the moment

sukiblk

I have been doing ok and weight going down and people starting to notice but I still cannot fit in my dress and am getting really fed up!
Oh and to boot the DH and I are definately seperating, we have just had the talk and he is moving out soon which is totally going to be hard with 2 small sons to take into consideration. I am so truly sad and frightened that I want to curl up with a glass of something alcoholic to help numb the pain. 18yrs gone :cry:
How the hell am I going to stay strong enough to cope with this diet along with what lies ahead. I have only had one shake today and pinched 2 chips off my sons plate as feel sick to the core
Sorry I know that's a big whine but god I feel awful

I am so sorry for you chick, been there and got the t shirt. Do what feels right for you, diets can wait. X

I agree, you've got so much going on in your life at the moment, give yourself a break, it's hard enough to do this diet when you're focussed. Good luck hon, I've been through it too and it's a hard time x

Yes diets can wait, don't put too much pressure on yourself, take each days as it comes. I hope your ok Hun xx

God bless you hun, it is a horrendous thing to go through, big hugs to you and yes, its probably not the time to be trying to diet right now. Xxx

Sorry to hear you are having such a horrible time! Concentrate on getting your mind and heart better before you worry about your weight! Xx

I no how your feeling i am in middle of something similar and have had this sick feeling that wont go away i really feel for you.x

big hugs to you and candypie, in fact anyone going through a rough time. You will get through this, but you need to put yourself and ypur boys first. lots of love xx

thank u but in my situation its made me determined to get back to where i was before i met him and in a way its my incentive just now and takes my mind off other stuff.x

You can do it candy pie!! Get yourself happy and in the right place!! Men really do change us... But be yourself again and you will find one who changes you for the better xx

Back