dont think TS is for me....advice from WS-ers please

stephie77

Silver Member
OK, I have tried TS for 2 days now and Im really struggling so they have both turned into WS days.....

I have been having chicken or tuna salad which should be ok shouldnt it?? its still low carb and high protein and its very low fat....

I did Exante last year and just messed around between TS and WS and whilst i achieved what i wanted i think if i had focused sooner the results would have been better....

Any advice fellow WS-ers please??

xxxxx

Stephie,

I think you have to do what works for you, even if you are doing WS day's you are still going to lose weight and look fantastic. It this is what works for you and makes you stick to the plan, then it doesn't really matter if they are TS or WS days. Tasha x

Hi Tasha

Thanks for responding, your right.

WS will still give me a loss of 10-12lb a month which will be fab, and will more likely be achieved as i will be more comfortable with the plan.

thanks again
xxx

No probs Stephie, good to have a fellow friend, I am always here if you need a chat Tasha xxx

stephie77 said:
OK, I have tried TS for 2 days now and Im really struggling so they have both turned into WS days.....

I have been having chicken or tuna salad which should be ok shouldnt it?? its still low carb and high protein and its very low fat....

I did Exante last year and just messed around between TS and WS and whilst i achieved what i wanted i think if i had focused sooner the results would have been better....

Any advice fellow WS-ers please??

xxxxx

Chicken or tuna salad sounds perfect!

I'm so glad that I've seen this post as I really struggled for 2 days and then gave up. I did think about trying WS but I got it in my head that it was an easy way out which is ridiculous, not thinking that I'm probably not the only one that has had to make a decision like this. Thanks for helping me make my mind up Stephie.... and everyone else x
:bighug:

PhatAss said:
I'm so glad that I've seen this post as I really struggled for 2 days and then gave up. I did think about trying WS but I got it in my head that it was an easy way out which is ridiculous, not thinking that I'm probably not the only one that has had to make a decision like this. Thanks for helping me make my mind up Stephie.... and everyone else x
:bighug:

It's definitely not an easy way out it's a very strict 1000kcal diet that's harsh compared to most conventional diets
Who cares of it takes slightly longer than you first expected, getting there any time is better than not getting there :)

When I first started Exante 11 weeks ago, I did one day on TS and found it so hard that I knew unless I could have something to eat each night I wouldn't stick to the diet. So from day 2 I started having a piece of protein every night as well as my three packs making sure my calories stayed under 800, and that one extra item of food kept me going for weeks until I suddenly realised that I was never really hungry for it anymore so stopped having it. So if it helps you stick to the diet then I say have your protein and small salad. The main thing is that you don't give up entirely. Do whatever is right for you to ensure you keep on track of your weight loss journey either way you will lose the weight. Hope this helps :D

Phats, when I looked on the website the average monthly loss on WS is only 2lb less that TS...... I will take that if it means I will stick to it!!!!
Please don't think of it as failing, its still a bloody hard plan to stick to and one promoted by Exante alongside the TS....I know that I last about 4 days on TS before giving up, and I don't want to give up this time so if an extra 400 cals keeps me motivated then bring it on!! Lol x

stephie77 said:
Phats, when I looked on the website the average monthly loss on WS is only 2lb less that TS...... I will take that if it means I will stick to it!!!!
Please don't think of it as failing, its still a bloody hard plan to stick to and one promoted by Exante alongside the TS....I know that I last about 4 days on TS before giving up, and I don't want to give up this time so if an extra 400 cals keeps me motivated then bring it on!! Lol x

Go for it Steph ;)

Steph, I am in exactly the same situation as you, I have lasted 4 days on TS and I really really don't want to be in hospital with gallstone problems, so I am going to try and take 2 exante products and a 600 meal and see what happens! Tasha x

Back