Total Solution Don't want to be fat and pregnant

Interesting about the water thanks.
Although I'd struggle to drink that amount.

Yeah, I wouldn't advise it, it did not feel good.

Just had a very sticky hour, was desperate to cave and order something very naughty for dinner.

Instead I did half an hour of Yoga and had a nice long shower and it passed.

It really was a close one. I have half a pound until my next treat for 30 pounds lost, I would have been very p***ed at myself for that.

How is everyone else's Saturday going?

Well done for not caving. It's bloody hard sometimes!
I'm sure you'll be glad when you weigh in and get that half pound (and more).
I'm having a lovely chilled out weekend. Makes a change its normally hectic. Cooked dinner for the family and felt OK about it which is a first!

Well done on staying strong and not having a takeaway.
I think I might put away money for hitting mini-goals then I can use the money to buy smaller clothes when I need them

Well done on staying strong :)

Hope your Sunday is good.

Do you do yoga from a DVD or just by yourself?

I love yoga. I danced from when I was 5 until I was 18, then taught dance for 3 years while I was at uni. Then just stopped because adult dance classes are for beginners. So I took up yoga and Pilates and loved it. Just felt like a good stretch and relaxing. Now I go to Pilates once a week but have no time for a yoga class. All the DVDs I've tried annoy the hell out of me. So just curious what you do??

I danced from 5 til 18 too! Loved it, but stopped because uni, work and life got in the way. Took up team sports then. Have never done yoga or pilates. I have been toying with the idea of yoga as there is a yoga studio near where I live, but being on the heavy side I was always a bit self conscious and concerned about going. I have a beginners yoga DVD but have yet to break the plastic wrapper!

I am fascinated by the idea of yoga but go to the gym with my husband and he isn't up for it. His best friend does yoga so I might get him to mention how good it is

Do you do yoga from a DVD or just by yourself?

I love yoga. I danced from when I was 5 until I was 18, then taught dance for 3 years while I was at uni. Then just stopped because adult dance classes are for beginners. So I took up yoga and Pilates and loved it. Just felt like a good stretch and relaxing. Now I go to Pilates once a week but have no time for a yoga class. All the DVDs I've tried annoy the hell out of me. So just curious what you do??

I generally just use You Tube, That way if you find them irritating you can just stop. I have just started a 30 day challenge on a channel called Yoga with Adriene. She is quite good.

I danced from 5 til 18 too! Loved it, but stopped because uni, work and life got in the way. Took up team sports then. Have never done yoga or pilates. I have been toying with the idea of yoga as there is a yoga studio near where I live, but being on the heavy side I was always a bit self conscious and concerned about going. I have a beginners yoga DVD but have yet to break the plastic wrapper!

You will probably find the classes are full of all sorts of shapes and sizes. I have always found that.

So I got through the weekend without cheating but I am not happy at the moment. After only losing 1.2 pounds last week the scales have only moved another half pound this week. My weigh in is not until Wednesday so still a couple of days for them to shift but this is a bit ridiculous.

Oh don't worry about who is in class. There will be the ones that can do it all but most are there to relax or feel better about them self. In their own head. I never stare at other women or judge others at classes. I'm just in my own mind and usually concentrating

Frustrating I know but it'll happen. Some weeks you lose more than others :)

@SarahDr maybe when I am a little less busy I will try the local yoga studio then.

Back