Total Solution Don't want to be fat and pregnant

Well done on the loss. Every pound counts, and this 1.2lb got you the 2 stone loss, congrats :winner:

Bmi is rubbish. My bottom weight is about 9 stone. At 10stone I have a rib age and collarbone. It's gross. My goal is 11stone

Well done!! You're doing really well.

Wow, day 22 of my 100 day holiday countdown already. It's so funny how at the start of this diet everything seems so far away and then suddenly you realise that it went so quickly. I felt like this 100 days was soooo long and I'm already nearly 1/4 of the way through.

I know, the time is flying :)

I do have to say though, when you struggle, even if it is only for 5 minutes doesn't that feel like forever.

I was feeling pretty rubbish yesterday afternoon, really light headed and dizzy, and for most of the evening. I have just realised I drank 6 litres of water yesterday. No wonder I felt awful. Limiting myself to 3 today.

Ooh, that's a lot! I get to around 3.5 litres and struggle to get more in. But then I usually have had around 4 or 5 mugs of mint tea as well.

And yes, when you struggle or are feeling hungry it seems to last forever. I have been feeling hungry today (cardio this morning) and have been watching the clock get to 1.30 for my next pack! It took ages.

Yeah, I also drink about 2 litres of coffee too so that was a lot of fluid. I imagine I had no sodium left in my body at all.

I've been hungry today too. Roll on 4 when I can go home.

I never actually knew you could have too much water! Some days I've had 5 litres. What's the optimum water intake?

I think you probably can have too much water - not sure exactly how much that is though! Six litres does seem a lot, especially on top of extra fluids. I struggle to get past 3.5ltrs.

Yeah, you can definitely have too much, I think it probably depends on the person, for me 6 litres plus other fluids was too much. It depletes the salt in your body. In general you would have to drink a hell of a lot in a short period for truly adverse affects but I was just feeling very dizzy, lightheaded and Nauseous.

I never actually knew you could have too much water! Some days I've had 5 litres. What's the optimum water intake?

If you feel ok on that much then I am sure it is absolutely fine for you.

Your level of activity will affect it too, obviously if you exercise and sweat a lot you should drink more.

I knew too much water wasn't good but I didn't know what it did. So it basically washes the salts out of your body, then.

I suppose if you felt really bad after too much fluid intake you could take rehydration salts :(

I knew too much water wasn't good but I didn't know what it did. So it basically washes the salts out of your body, then.

I suppose if you felt really bad after too much fluid intake you could take rehydration salts :(

Exactly, its called hyponatremia, usually just happens in endurance athletes but us "more you drink, more you shrinkers" are in a bit of danger of it.

Back