don't want to be fat anymore

rachellee

Hiya all
I don't want to be fat anymore. I've been trying to lose weight all my life...and as evident from this post, all attempts have not been successful.

I hope joining this forum will help spur and start me on this journey to be healthy.

I'm tired of the aches that my excess weight has imposed on me. I want to be able to run, swim, and just be part of the crowd!

Looked through some posts and pictures and are they inspiring!!

height: 5 ft
starting weight: 153pds
goal weight: 130pds
goal date: 31 Dec 2010

Rachel

Hey Rachel and welcome to Minis.
Hope you find the right diet for you, good luck with your weight loss journey.
x

hey rachel and :welcome: to the forums!

Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Welcome to the forums and good luck on your weight loss journey!

You're in the right place for support and information. I love minimins! Good luck with your weighloss x

Hello Rachel & good luck with your weight loss. Just find a diet to suit you & you will get all the info, help & support you need on here! :D

That's so true Cinta. I have tried lots of diets in the past, and I've now found a diet I have adjusted to, and is just a normal part of my life now. Never have to think about it, and don't feel hungry or horrible. They are the main things for me ....just to feel normal as well as lose weight at the same time. If something doesn't feel right for you, and you can't adjust, try something else

welcome :D this forum is fantastic! gives you motivation and lots of people to spur you on if you are feeling rubbish!!! best of luck hon xxxx

Hiya all
I don't want to be fat anymore. I've been trying to lose weight all my life...and as evident from this post, all attempts have not been successful.

I hope joining this forum will help spur and start me on this journey to be healthy.

I'm tired of the aches that my excess weight has imposed on me. I want to be able to run, swim, and just be part of the crowd!

Looked through some posts and pictures and are they inspiring!!

height: 5 ft
starting weight: 153pds
goal weight: 130pds
goal date: 31 Dec 2010

Rachel

Welcome Rachel :)

It sounds like you're ready to really get going on this weight loss journey. And your goal sounds very realistic at 1lb per week. I think you'll do great, and as you've already seen this place is great inspiration :) Good luck! :)

V

Hey Rachel, Welcome to the site! :welcome:

Have you decided on what sort of diet you are going to do?
You have the right focus- a date in mind and the amount of pounds you want to lose- I'm sure you will do great!
And you have everyone on here for support!

GOOD LUCK:D

Back