Don't you just love it when...

Having a lie in after early starts and long days all week

You get yourself a landlord that not only does what he says he is going to do, but several months earlier than he thought he would be able to do it. New kitchen here we come!

You get yourself a landlord that not only does what he says he is going to do, but several months earlier than he thought he would be able to do it. New kitchen here we come!

Oooo a new kitchen! :D How lovely :D

MadameLaMinx said:

Aw dead pleased for you mlm!

Seems the move was all good in the end xx

you risk a snack when out. you get the cake shop to weigh it for you (yes, I did), you get home, syn calculator it's ass and robert's your muvva's bruvva... you still have 3 syns left of your allowance lol. I'mlimiting myself to 10 syns per day at the mo, so in actuall slimming world facts I have 8 left!)

...you are watching him indoors sleep, and he does that odd eye twitch thing, and the nose twitch, and sometimes the Elvis lip twitch, yet looks so peaceful. Or is it just me?

Tinytootz said:
...you are watching him indoors sleep, and he does that odd eye twitch thing, and the nose twitch, and sometimes the Elvis lip twitch, yet looks so peaceful. Or is it just me?

And he let's out a huge snore and you realise you've found a new use fir the rolling pin!

When your daughter passes her driving test, & you suddenly see the possibility of going to the pub and getting a lift home!

Your ex finally, after realising you have happily moved on a long time ago, admits he is with the girl he cheated on you with. But it's funny coz you already knew that nearly 7 months ago!! Oh yeah and that after he's cheated on all his gfs he'll do it to her too soon enough.

To top it off I actually have an amazing new boyfriend and wish I could shake the girls hand and say 'thanks for making my life awesome!'

Ha - karma is a ***** and it'll sure get you
Love!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You have a really nice sleep, because your OH doesn't wake you up banging out the place at 7am. Meanwhile he is sleeping in the bed and sleeps right through you getting ready, so no moaning from him! :)

You go to group after a bit of a naughty weekend and are desperately hoping for a maintain. You hop on the scales and realise you've actually lost 0.5lbs!! Every little helps ;) chuffed!

You have a nice relaxed shower and when you get out your 2 year old hands you your towel that you accidently left outside the bathroom.

Your ex finally, after realising you have happily moved on a long time ago, admits he is with the girl he cheated on you with. But it's funny coz you already knew that nearly 7 months ago!! Oh yeah and that after he's cheated on all his gfs he'll do it to her too soon enough.

To top it off I actually have an amazing new boyfriend and wish I could shake the girls hand and say 'thanks for making my life awesome!'

Ha - karma is a ***** and it'll sure get you
Love!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I could have written that about my own life, with an ex-husband who has never had a faithful relationship in his life, so what makes him (and, more importantly, her) think he'll start now! I always say that his leaving me is the best decision I never made as I'm now very happily married to Mr Leapfrog, who is, incidentally, a real Frog :D

Me too - my ex is married to a "friend" of mine - was years ago now and I am sooo glad he cheated. My bf now is GORGEOUS to me inside and out - so happy!!

and reading posts like that makes me feel warm and fuzzy that I've been so lucky to get it right first time.
10 years this summer, he's still gorgeous, still wonderful, still makes my tummy go flipflop when he gets home from work...

Back