Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW.... you can start using your new diary! I am such a stationary geek and quite OCD about my diary. I love getting a new one! (sad i know) lol

I'm exactly the same! I just love sitting down and transferring birthdays and putting in the things that are already organised :) enjoy!

I'm exactly the same! I just love sitting down and transferring birthdays and putting in the things that are already organised :) enjoy!

me too! and i only write in my diary in an erasable purple pen, I hate it when something is booked in and gets cancelled! they all take the mickey out of me at work, if i am on annual leave i leave my diary at work so people can book in meetings etc if they need to but i tell them to write it on a post it note and then I transfer it into my diary myself lol x

Another one loving not having a new years day hangover! Sun is shining too! Yay!

Me too! And stole a march on the resolution front because I was in the right headspace to pick up my diet again three days ago.... Happy New Year..... and lots of sunshine!

me too! and i only write in my diary in an erasable purple pen, I hate it when something is booked in and gets cancelled! they all take the mickey out of me at work, if i am on annual leave i leave my diary at work so people can book in meetings etc if they need to but i tell them to write it on a post it note and then I transfer it into my diary myself lol x

I HATE it when there is different writing in my diary and it isn't entered in the same format as everything else!

Oh God - we sound so sad!

I HATE it when there is different writing in my diary and it isn't entered in the same format as everything else!

I'm glad I'm not the only one! lol x

I'm the same! Worst thing was back at school when somebody would grab my planner and scribble something in it, I would sulk for ages because it had been messed up haha! No-one writes in my diary!!

I'm the same! Worst thing was back at school when somebody would grab my planner and scribble something in it, I would sulk for ages because it had been messed up haha! No-one writes in my diary!!

lol my planner was always a mess... thats if i could even find it... i never had a clue where I should have been and when, I'd have to check with other people all the time. The worst was science as we rotated each day... chemisty, physics, biology and i couldnt even remember what i had done the day before! the amount of times i went into the wrong science class lol. Probably why I'm so determined to keep my diary so well organinsed now lol x

Great advice, Laura, thanks for sharing! I'm really looking forward to getting back on plan tomorrow!

No problem! Good luck with tomorrow! x

Nice one Laura - Food for thought pardon the pun x

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it :) I thought it would be a helpful one at this time of year :)

Definitely - im like you joined SW in May and think I may need a little refresher with the books/plan to give me a boost

Its definitely worth going through it all again, no matter how sure you are that you know it inside out, you might find something you've forgotten over the year :)

...things can only get better. That's about the mode positive thing I can come up with at the moment so it will have to do! x

DYJLIW im loving my first week back on the diet!! day 5 an got weigh in tomorrow, feeling gooooood about that! :)

Back