Don't you just love...

puggso_32

Right to the 'point'
Days were you are in a gloriously good mood for no real reason whatsoever?

Like you walk a little taller with a larger stride, are always smiling, feel can do anything, will attempt to do anything, will make time for anyone who wants it, the list goes on.

I'm sure everyone will have felt that at some time or another. Always wondered how it comes about when there is no reason behind it.

But I do enjoy it, think I have contracted a reverse virus (Red Dwarf fans take note) as I have been feeling grand for about 4 days now :D

Just felt I should share :)

I find when I'm on a high for no reason like that, my weight losses are higher too. It raises your metabolism and losses seem better.

Hope you look forward to a good WI next time :)

I find when I'm on a high for no reason like that, my weight losses are higher too. It raises your metabolism and losses seem better.

Hope you look forward to a good WI next time :)

I didn't really link it to that as they are something I have always gotten now and then.

But if that was to happen then I may try and bottle whatever it is that causes it and sell it!!

Think I've got the reverse virus too then, as I have been feeling quite "chirpy" all day for no obvious reason!! Long may it continue lol

Back