Dontcha Just Hate It When...

Oinkstop

I thought I'd open up this diet-related thread.

Don't you just hate it when...

• You think your size 24W pants are getting looser, and then you wash them and they come out of the dryer just as tight as ever.
  • You've lost 20 lbs, but your size 22 pants don't even come close to fitting.
  • You have to go to the toilet for the 1 millionth time of the day.
  • Your fancy electronic scale shows a 10 lb loss overnight, but then you realize it's because the scale needs a new battery.
Anybody have any additions?

- when you have to wash the blender everytime you make a shake!
- when you have to carry a heavy 2litre bottle of water where ever you go
- when people keep offering you food when they know you are on cd

the list is endless:(

when you forget to take your packs out with you.....arrggghh

1) when no one notices that 2st has mysteriously vanished from your body in 7 weeks

2) when your size six friend asks you if she looks fat in that outfit

3) when people discover your on cd they think you starving your self

4) when you dream of eating and for a split second after waking you panic thinking you just cheated

1) when you can never find a bargain in a plus size and always have to pay full price.

2) when your scales weigh you less than your cdc.

3) when your breath stinks.

When its early evening and you have had your days quota hours ago.
When you are left with the pkts your not to keen on because you have had all your favs in one go at the beginning of the week.
when you put ice in the banana shake and it goes all over the place when you whisk.

1) When feeling quite good about weightloss and how you're looking on a night out, but seeing facebook picture of you on dancefloor looking like Russian shotputter.
2) Getting over excited about getting into size 8 jeans and trying on every size 8 pair in other shops and noticing once again the huge variation in sizes between shops!
3) Feeling bad about some size 8 jeans being tight when size 10 fit like a dream and this is what i wanted all those months ago when starting CD?
4) Not feeling any different to how i was weightwise when i started CD!!

...........when you nearly pass out so have to eat something and......you put on 5lbs overnight - then it takes a week to get it back off:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

when people can see how hard you are trying, yet treat it all like its a big joke!
when skinny people say, you are what you are you should be happy!!
xxxx

When nature throws us a blooming great big curveball once a month and it never happens to a man!!

Had to agree with the no one noticing 2 stone has gone from your body..

1) When its someones birthday at work and they send an email out saying cake in the kitchen

2) When you come home after a hard day at work and fine your mum on the sofa eating teacakes

3) When you are squashed on the tube and someone is eating chocolate 2 inches away from your face.

...when your work colleague wants to start CD with you and she has only 2st to loose and you have 10!!
when supermarkets have bread/chickens cooking when you are food shopping and hungry!
Your childs left over chewed banana and soggy sarnie looks sooo tasty!
when I make my porridge too watery

When the sunshine entices the neighbours to have a bbq and the mouthwatering smell wafts through every open window in your house

When slim people say "your not fat", well the scales and my bmi state i'm obese so yes I am!

When you've stuck to SS but just cause you get weighed in the evening instead of morning you only have 1 1/2lbs loss!

lol i like that one!!

Back