Donzy's healthy for life diary

I bloat, and if I eat a big bit of cake/ bread roll made with wheat - massive tummy ache - vomiting and the rest!

If I just eat a little - slight symptoms :)

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

You'll be back into it in a couple of days. I have a dress fitting Thursday too :)

Dress fitting went well on Wednesday is a 14 dress but she had to pinch a good inch and half off each side at bust area, it's just my bum that looks massive but with it being a grey dress it was never going to be that flattering. Would love to lose a little more off hips just so it doesn't feel too tight but the main thing is it fits. I gotta get off the carbs been struggling a lot and I think it's because I'm going back to my calorie counting ways ie holding off eating for as long as possible or skipping meals to save cals and then bingeing. I gotta stop it as its not just about my weight I worry about my health and the thought that if I carry on I'm heading to diabetes. So today I had breakfast before I got "too busy" to eat and then prob will have a little bit of salmon and salad for lunch but only a little as in laws are round for tea this afternoon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wool woop on scales am now 10st 1.5lbs prob won't hit my target of 9st 12lb but am dead chuffed as lowest I've been in years x

Whoop !! Whoop!!

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Did my first karate lesson yesterday! Loved it apart from the fact that there were only 4 adults in a class of kids! Never felt so old! X

Did my first karate lesson yesterday! Loved it apart from the fact that there were only 4 adults in a class of kids! Never felt so old! X

I do karate too its great fun

Good morning everyone!

I'm still here! Not been great diet wise since the wedding but got on scales yesterday and only put on 1lb so I must be making healthier choices. Miss vlcd it was you that convinced me to start karate, I love it have been doing for about 6weeks now, I'm doing wado ryu.

Back