Donzy's healthy for life diary

Good to read you've lost.:)

I'm having a day off just watching more Vampire Diaries so the only steps for me today will be from chair to bathroom/kitchen.Which in a flat isn't many.Just got out of bed and won't be putting my Fitbit on as the nose spray doc gave me has given me a migraine so I have been advised to stop using it and get rid of migraine.

Ouuu vampire diarys! Aw horrid about migraines!
Well I got a run in yest and got to 14k steps so pls'd but ache today!
Food been fairly good very snacky though need to claw back on the picking xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your racing away from me.. :) well done ! I'm not doing so much exercise last few weeks as chiropractor said to let my back settle .. Said to avoid the Kettlebell class's but once the weathers a bit better I (we) will start walking to school again 3km (45 min) my littlest ones legs get tired quickly lol and he has to walk Back with me too 6km round trip - slowly building up to it - I park further away each day ;) he won't go in the buggy anymore .. So by the time it's warmer he should be fine to do the trip each day

Your racing away from me.. :) well done ! I'm not doing so much exercise last few weeks as chiropractor said to let my back settle .. Said to avoid the Kettlebell class's but once the weathers a bit better I (we) will start walking to school again 3km (45 min) my littlest ones legs get tired quickly lol and he has to walk Back with me too 6km round trip - slowly building up to it - I park further away each day ;) he won't go in the buggy anymore .. So by the time it's warmer he should be fine to do the trip each day

Yes difficult isn't it during that inbetween stage, Katie is 2 and is happy in pram still, but sometimes take trike, got one with a handle on back so I can push it and it keeps her happy, am a lot closer to school though, its about 1/2mile away, but still amazing how many neighbors drive!!!!

I'm back! From the most manic hen weekend ever. Not gonna get on scales! Git until end of week to be good and then at Disneyland so will be week off diet xxx

I'm back! From the most manic hen weekend ever. Not gonna get on scales! Git until end of week to be good and then at Disneyland so will be week off diet xxx

Oh yes no point in checking now...give yourself a few days back into it! Disneyland for Easter - lovely!

I'm back!!!!' Disneyland Paris was amazing! The girls loved it, and it was great bring with a big group (8 adults 4children) as we all split and met up different times and we got to do some big rides. Diet went out the window it really is disgusting for food choices, everything is bread or chips even on the buffets the only veg I found all week was green beans! Even my girls are sick of eating junk. Visited my mum yesterday lunch and she was prep'ing tea and the girls sat there eating raw runner beans and sprouts!!!!

Want to get back in gear now, as I'm off til tues I might try and get to supermarket later and prep some food to freeze down for the week ahead but am have my bridesmaid dress to try today (typical that it arrives the week I have carb bloat!!!) and am out at a wedding reception tonight so hope I get time xxx

Ok so Sunday wasn't great too much chocolate around but today I've been 100%. Not that organised mealwise, everything was kinda mish mashed and snacky but stayed away from the sugar which is my main aim from now on x

Nice to see you back :). Hope you had a great time ! Ok yes seen that you had a great time lol

Am assuming you wore your fit bit ( I would have!) wonderful your doing so well with your steps !

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Nice to see you back :). Hope you had a great time ! Ok yes seen that you had a great time lol

Am assuming you wore your fit bit ( I would have!) wonderful your doing so well with your steps !

Oh yes nearly 10miles a day! Which I thought was amazing and then realised my little un would have done nearly the same! We did carry her occasionally.

How u doing with fasting? I did it before judd style and found it ok but have tried a few tines whilst on primal and find I just want to binge. X

I'm doing ok but find it easier to do 600/700 kcals on a fast day ., I find it harder to get below 500 kcals ., but have just finished reading the alternative day diet and he mentioned that your fasting days would still work even if you were eating 50% of your up day / normal kcals

The week I find the hardest (or found ) the hardest is the week / 10 days before I'm due totm - serious carb craving for mainly potatoes, salty stuff and choc / dark of course. Have been upping my carb intake for last week and my cravings for "sugar/ sweet" things is dropping / been having some gluten free bits - actually have not eaten much chocolate this weekend, surprising myself lol

Enjoyed fasting today .. Just got a bit carried away eating some salami sticks etc - I'm blaming the shock of the pressure cooker. Having a major fit !! Lol

I'm kind of drifting to do fasting mon/ Wed/ fri. I'm liking the feeling of "lightness, emptiness " Must remind myself of this when I'm feeling head hungry and cold on my next fast day lol

Today going well, again very snacky but all primal foods so not all bad. Had a beautiful bit of salmon for lunch, they are the ready cooked pieces from asda, prob not totally primal as had a Thai Marinade but was beautiful. Oh my daughters new favourite thing in the whole world is lettuce wraps! She's wants everything and anything wrapped in lettuce!

Did wk1 level 2 cardio tonight, was a killer as upped my weight to a 10kg (well for about 3 exercises)

Oh yes! U'll be pleased with me brother invited us round for dinner, bangers and mash with yorkshire puds. I had sausages and loads of veg and scoffed berries whilst they had cheesecake. Go me!!!! Oh 2lbs of carb bloat gone, 2 more to get back to my lowest, but aiming for 6lbs before wedding (4weeks 1day)

Did 13k steps today (about 4k of that on the wii)

Well done :)

Oh yes! Another 100% day! 13k steps (3k from a run this morning!!!) and kettleworx core level 2 woop woop

Ok really ache now! Did shred tonight. Hubbie cooked tea tonight in fact he made lunch as well! Aren't I lucky!

Having a girlie night tomorrow as hubby away in Leeds for stag do thinking bottle of vino and he voice

Ok we'll yesterday went down hill and resulted in a carb binge that carried on this morning stupid I know and I'm really annoyed at myself but I must draw a line! Otherwise I get to the stage where I'm like oh might as well carry on now.

I'm out for a meal this afternoon but its a roast so even if I ate potatoes and all it's not a bad meal but not going to have an alcoholic drink or dessert.

I feel bloated and fat today and feel like I've undone all my good work during the week

One day won't have undone a week's worth of good work, so keep on keeping on and stick to your plan for the rest of today. The bloated feeling you have now will be temporary as long as you rein it in now and get back on track. It might be difficult for a few days (carbs attract more carbs) but you can do it. x

Right i'm back and on plan! Sunday was a weird day couldn't get back in the swing of it. Its amazing how much you crave once you have a tiny bit of carbs! quite scary!
Had a little wobble last night but wasn't too bad, finished off my daughter egg custard (and don't even like them!) and then the easter eggs were calling but I didn't listen! so am back now.

My dress fitting is thursday night so if I can keep off carbs until then my belly should have gone down. Is it just me or does everyone seem to blow up like a balloon after carbs! I belch and everything it feels awful!

Haven't exercised for a few day either so back to that tonight with Kettleworx I think xx

Back