down 29 inches :D

jools1986

Silver Member
roll on goal!!!!

aww thank you, I don't feel like a success story yet though! Still got 6 stones to go. Trying to think about it in terms of mini goals though x

You ARE a success story. Look how much weight you've lost and look at your BMI. It may still be high but it has gone down loads. I bet you feel so much better already and i know when i lose weight i make more of an effort with myself so i feel even better than i already do for losing the weight. If i were you i would be so pround of myself because losing weight can be really hard x

yeah that is true! I am really looking forward to going back to uni this week as I have lost almost 4 stone since I last saw everybody! I was given a hard time for my weight sometimes so be nice to see a few faces.

thats if they notice!! I still don't, drives my family spare! x

Maybe you just don't want to notice. You still have a way to go to reach your goal and you probably won't want to notice results until you are close!
You'll feel really good when you go back to uni having all those people compliment you x

JOOLS, TOP EFFORT LUV!

I know you will enjoy that first week back and all the great compliments you are going to get. What ever you are doing is working so keep at it darl.

Bren
X

Well done thats an amazing loss ! you should be proud , i bet everyone at uni will be shocked at how different you look keep up the good work hun :)

aww thank you guys :) I love the support of this board. Sometimes I feel like I haven't lost weight and I have to keep recalculating to make sure I didnt make it up haha!

Back